• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ingenuity Precision Customer Service

triplecelectric

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 30, 2009
Valencia, Ca.
At about midnight I sent Ingenuity Precision a message asking about a spare part for the trickler they sell.

8am the next morning I got a call from Paul and he spent the next 20 minutes answering every dumb question I had as well as gave me several other pointers on the trickler. Not to mention sold me some unlisted spare parts I'll probably never need for a very reasonable price.

I can't say enough about the product and the customer service. I absolutely love my IP Trickler and the fact that the customer service was stellar makes it even better. I've currently loaded about 1000 rounds through it with Varget, H4350, RE15 and H1000. All ran flawlessly and can't speak highly enough about how happy I am with my purchase. Thanks Paul and look forward to your next invention.

Paul has been extremely responsive when I’ve either hit him up on Facebook or his website. Needed some drive bands and he sent me a link to the cart and had them very quickly. I like having spares around if ever needed.

I F$%@ING LOVE my Ingenuity Precision trickler. I cannot imagine reloading without this setup. Paul has been great to work with.

Reactions: Schütze