• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Inletting a B&C for DBM?

glock24

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Sep 14, 2006
    West Michigan
    Anyone know of an outfit or gunsmith out there who inlets B&C Medalist stocks for any of the popular detachable mag systems? (HS, Badger, Seekins, Surgeon). I'm interested in an inlet for the Remington 700 action.

I figure with B&C's aluminum bedding block it would require more than a hand job with a Dremel. I'm curious if anyone is setup to do this on a CNC.

I e-mailed Surgeon and asked them this question. No reply.

Thanks

Re: Inletting a B&C for DBM?

Most smiths can do it, just get in touch with one, send them your stock and let them know which DBM you want to inlett for.

CDI Precision www.cdiprecisiongunworks.com has a good DBM for AI mags and if you send them your stock they will inlett for you for good price. Good people to work with also. Be sure to mention you're a Hide member if you go this route. I believe they have a different price ($209?) for us for 2009.