• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Inquiring minds want to know.....

Another one went cray cray. News reported the guy survived... :ROFLMAO: :oops:

Nice videos. It was supposedly a duplex too; wouldn’t you love to be his neighbor? Can’t wait until they release the name, it probably be on the “back page” in some micro sized font.

Natural gas explosion, nothing to see here folks, just move along…….

Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love:

^^^ so according to the news “the rest of the story” is that a guy who had a couple of noise complaints was about to get SWATted and his house blew up?

And that is that?

Ok. Seems legit. I mean, if that’s how the media says it went down, I have no more questions, case closed.

Did he own a flying Bentley by any chance? I mean? Case closed there, too.

Think how easy the paperwork is going to be on this. “We rolled in with all our toys and the house just blew up. Wicked cool. Remains identified as dangerous Caucasian because that is the threat our funding is now aimed at. Case closed.”

Just the facts ma’am. Joe Friday would love this!

Sirhr

Anybody know where I get some of those safety flares?

Everytime I think of this story, I can't help think of the mannequin filled with 175lbs of tannerite and screws.

A4BB1F5B-B674-4A39-8288-994C92BF19EB.jpeg

Here is the really fucky thing

The media is calling him out as 'anti-white' as if for the first time ever that is being considered a bad thing

use your favorite search engine on
james yoo white hate
james yoo anti-white

1701874787401.png

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot