• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Inside Email contacts at Compass Lake Engineering

les_garten

Private
Minuteman
May 3, 2013
Does anybody have any inside emails for the owner at Compass Lake Engineering.

Having some issues...

Really would like to speak to the owner. I guess that's Conrad White or Frank White?

Does anybody have any inside emails for the owner at Compass Lake Engineering.

Having some issues...

Really would like to speak to the owner. I guess that's Conrad White or Frank White?

Frank has retired, Conrad runs the Day to Day.

What's your questions?

The gal in the office has gotten pretty slow at returning emails. I had to call to get an update but she never answered on a Friday. Use the number on their website.

The main thing is I got my barrels and they are as ordered and accurate.

Reactions: diverdon
In case you don't know they are a small company, usually 5 or 6 employees. If the lady that runs the office is off, the rest of the guys are usually on the machines putting out the best ar barrels around, in my opinion and many others. Try and call the listed office number it may take a few times to get thru.

Reactions: simonp
In case you don't know they are a small company, usually 5 or 6 employees. If the lady that runs the office is off, the rest of the guys are usually on the machines putting out the best ar barrels around, in my opinion and many others. Try and call the listed office number it may take a few times to get thru.
That's not the issue. I'm familiar with the company. I need to speak to the owner. I thought maybe someone would have an inside track.