• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Insight MTM PAS-23 age questions

2nd2none

Private
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2012
Just curious if anyone knows when these were first made and if there is a rough guesstimate of how to tell what year it was made by serial number?
Thanks guys

2010 - 2017/18 ish.

For the right price, it’s still a fantastic little optic. Zero warranty. Zero support. When it dies, it’s dead forever.

2010 - 2017/18 ish.

For the right price, it’s still a fantastic little optic. Zero warranty. Zero support. When it dies, it’s dead forever.
Ive been seeing them come up for sale some around 3k, but not sure about getting a 15 yro optic because like you said when it dies it dies and not sure if it’s worth investing in, being I have a breech which I know is on the bottom of the list and probably not as good as the MTM. I’d love a skeetir but that’s $$$$$. Second thoughts is saving for a MH25 or nox18. Really like the idea of having a rugged optic though.

RH25 is what you seek. Save pennies. #BOCO.

And I am surprised the RH25 is chosen over nox18. Although I think the detection range is almost twice as far as the nox
Nox is great too. RH25 is just better all-around because it’s much more versatile.

Nox is best if your soul is still intact and you’re not a traitorous Chynah whore.

• Haha
Reactions: 2nd2none