• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Installing a Harris Bipod on a KRG bravo stock

Don-n-Texas

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 17, 2011
Houston now in Denton County
I just purchased a Seekins Bravo. it comes with a KRG stock.
I have a Harris bipod I would like to use with it. But I can buy another type if I need too.
My question is what do I need to buy to attach the Harris or the other recommended bipod.

I have the Harris Bipod HBRMS no accessories

Thank you for your time and interest

Last edited:
ummm. It depends on which bipod model you have. The accessories if any for it... and how you CHOOSE to attach it

Krg has a little sling swivel stud with a flat nut that you can put on the underside of the bravo that will allow you to use the standard harris mounting hardware. You can probably order one on their website for a couple bucks. You might even be able to get someone to send you one if they took one off to put on a rail or arca plate.

Edit: just looked up that rifle and it shows a stud already on the forend so yours should already have one. Or maybe I'm not understanding what the issue is.

Last edited:
That should be all you need to mount it, but if you don’t have a pod loc you absolutely need to get one, its essential for a toolless method of tensioning the bipod cant adjustment. Replaces that round knurled nut in the rear of the bipod with a lever.

My bravo either didn’t come with a sling stud or i lost it. I didn’t see one on the krg site so Ill contact CS. I was looking at the krg spigot minimalist as a option.