• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Installment #? of I'm not a Super Human

Alphatreedog

Tier Potato
Minuteman
  • Feb 15, 2017
    So bout a week ago outta no where my inner ankle starts hurting .Fuck it , walk it off . I ice it , wrap it and cancel my Sunday Ruck . All week it's hurtin so I take off Thursday and Friday . Feeling good today and do a two mile walk .
    Shit fires up real nice so I ice it . No dice . Go to Urgent Care and x-ray shows an Avulsion Fracture . Effin tendon pulling off bone .

Fuck I got no clue as to how I did this one . Second time I got effed up without a clue . First was an eye orbit . Dentist asked when I broke it . I answer never . He shows me the x-ray and says there it is .

Any who , got me a big ass boot and a whole lotta time on my hands . Gonna have to finish up a few k of reloads .

My biggest frustration is the random injuries for no reason doing dumb things. I fell down a mountain this November with a big ol backpack on and got to a point where I actually let out kind of an involuntary "fear scream" because I was pretty much tumbling out of control. Somehow walked out of that mess with just a few bumps and bruises. Fast forward 3 weeks later and I completely fuck up my knee in a dance contest with my 8 year old daughter. Sad and embarassing.

Reactions: Alphatreedog
    Hate to be that guy, but imma be that guy.
    Get a blood test, tell em to test PSA.

No way in hell will you ever thank me for it, but it's better to know than not know.
    Just had Blood work , poop check etc done . I'm GTG and thanks for the tip .

Had a blister on the bottom of my foot that I could not explain.
    When I finally opened it there was a piece of bone inside of it.
    Then I remembered that I had stubbed my toe a while ago and must have chipped off a piece of bone that took a while to fester to the surface.

So bout a week ago outta no where my inner ankle starts hurting .Fuck it , walk it off . I ice it , wrap it and cancel my Sunday Ruck . All week it's hurtin so I take off Thursday and Friday . Feeling good today and do a two mile walk .
    Shit fires up real nice so I ice it . No dice . Go to Urgent Care and x-ray shows an Avulsion Fracture . Effin tendon pulling off bone .

Fuck I got no clue as to how I did this one . Second time I got effed up without a clue . First was an eye orbit . Dentist asked when I broke it . I answer never . He shows me the x-ray and says there it is .

Any who , got me a big ass boot and a whole lotta time on my hands . Gonna have to finish up a few k of reloads .

73643897-1B85-4177-A19E-4CFDD870FA07.jpeg

so true

yes you are superhuman whether you know it or not and whether or not you believe it you wake up every morning to go to a dead end job where you will never be appreciated or get ahead , if you dropped dead in no one would notice maybe a week later once your corps started to stink , but other wise you just slave for you pittance you call a pay ( what ever that amount is ) so you can put something resembling food on the table for your family ( lets take a minute and look at them . 1. they will never appreciate you or what you go through every day just to not take one of your guns and suck the bullet into your brain just to lessen the pain lol . Your wife who is now a man is sleeping with your brother or her brother twice removed . In your bed no less and that's not even the bad parts she is paying him your money to keep him quiet about the affair your money . now moving on to the kids the spoiled little brats Bobby and Cindy he's selling meth and does not even care enough about you to share the wealth driving nice cars banging hot chicks does he bring you home one oh hell no your his dad you should suffer .. and Cindy turning tricks on the corner working at some shady shop turning Trix like you did not provide for her to go to school selling off your organs blood sweat and tears , just to get her into a good school that bitch hooked on meth he buys from her brother.....
    So for keeping it all together . I raise a glass well of water to you it does have fancy ice cubes in it , you sir are superhuman and wait till you get that hospital bill .Feel better soon .

Want to explain this a bit?
    PSA = prostrate specific antigen

Is that explanation enough ?

No ?

About a year and a bit ago I woke up in the morning with my left foot hurting like you can't even possibly imagine. Three of the toes were honestly black.....not black and blue, not purple, but black.
    It hurt far worse than broken bones.....far far worse. I know this having had way more than my share of broken bones and have the scars from surgery to prove it.
    But, anyway, I go to the doctor and of course they xray everything, check with ultrasound for any blood flow restrictions, do several other things, and finding nothing sent me home with some fairly weak pain killers telling me it will probably pass and I was just stepped on by a cow or something (I live in a farm area so it's not inconceivable).
    The pain became even worse in a few days and trust me I was chugging whisky and rum and smoking weed like a mofo to ease the pain, I mean any port in a storm, right ?
    I go back to the doc's orifice....I mean office and visited a different doc, pretty much same tests with the addition of a few more, including a blood test. With a stronger pain med prescription I went home.
    This doctor called me 2 days later on a Sunday, and she was in tears quite obviously and tells me my PSA is at 435.
    Normal PSA is under 4, and ideally less than 2.
    Kewl, I have bonified and verified stage 4 prostate cancer.
    Of course the next few days are a whirlwind of seeing the urologist, a heart surgeon, so many tests I don't even think I could guess at the number (50-60-100???).
    Yup Gleason 7
    Yup, metastisized....into the spine (currently 6 vertebrae at this point).
    Blah blah blah.....
    Now I take morphine and oxycontin (always at the same time) in order to walk, have had a full spectrum of radiation, take bicalutimide, xtandi, whatever the fuck else and still have fucked up black toes that are now thankfully numb/tingly and not a clue why those toes are still fucked up.....I have asked them to speculate, throw out a wild fucking guess.
    Nope, not a clue why my toes are fucked up.
    I also now have the 2 smaller fingers on my right hand as numb/tingly along with a stripe down the outer forearm.
    That started a bit ago as a sore as fuck shoulder.
    I assume it's spinal column damage related.....but that's just me, I'm not a doc, just a terminal cancer patient.

I.E.
    Those random pains can mean a whole lot.
    Whaddaya think eh ?

Yea they want to implant a fentanyl pump into me.
    Some spinal dweeb punk ass doc wants to fuse 6 fucking vertebrae along with lazering some of the tumor areas while he's in there.
    Fucka buncha that shit.
    I plan to keep as much dignity as I can for as long as I can and then eat a bullet.
    Like Jimmy Stewart, it's a wonderful fucking life.
    And I can still outshoot your ass.

The worst part, the very worst part.
    I just built a new LR308, AR308....whatever you want to call it.
    It's nice, real nice, and I want to take it out and break it in, zero it...you know, normal guy shit.
    I'm afraid......god help me I can't stand to say that.
    What will the recoil do to my back ?
    I don't know.
    I'm absolutely certain the doc would say don't risk it, he already warned me several times 'don't slip on the ice or snow'.
    I took this pic a few days ago and have since received the scope mount, a Warne in FDE, looks nice now.
    Dammit, unfired and might have to stay that way.

LR308.jpg

And obviously I don't sleep much these days.
    Laying down is a real bitch.

Last edited:

No ?

About a year and a bit ago I woke up in the morning with my left foot hurting like you can't even possibly imagine. Three of the toes were honestly black.....not black and blue, not purple, but black.
    It hurt far worse than broken bones.....far far worse. I know this having had way more than my share of broken bones and have the scars from surgery to prove it.
    But, anyway, I go to the doctor and of course they xray everything, check with ultrasound for any blood flow restrictions, do several other things, and finding nothing sent me home with some fairly weak pain killers telling me it will probably pass and I was just stepped on by a cow or something (I live in a farm area so it's not inconceivable).
    The pain became even worse in a few days and trust me I was chugging whisky and rum and smoking weed like a mofo to ease the pain, I mean any port in a storm, right ?
    I go back to the doc's orifice....I mean office and visited a different doc, pretty much same tests with the addition of a few more, including a blood test. With a stronger pain med prescription I went home.
    This doctor called me 2 days later on a Sunday, and she was in tears quite obviously and tells me my PSA is at 435.
    Of course the next few days are a whirlwind of seeing the urologist, a heart surgeon, so many tests I don't even think I could guess at the number (50-60-100???).
    Yup Gleason 7
    Blah blah blah.....
    Now I take morphine and oxycontin (always at the same time) in order to walk, have had a full spectrum of radiation, take bicalutimide, xtandi, whatever the fuck else and still have fucked up black toes that are now thankfully numb/tingly and not a clue why those toes are still fucked up.....I have asked them to speculate, throw out a wild fucking guess.
    I also now have the 2 smaller fingers on my right hand as numb/tingly along with a stripe down the outer forearm.
    I assume it's spinal column damage related.....but that's just me, I'm not a doc, just a terminal cancer patient.

I.E.
    Whaddaya think eh ?

Some spinal dweeb punk ass doc wants to fuse 6 fucking vertebrae along with lazering some of the tumor areas while he's in there.
    Fucka buncha that shit.
    I plan to keep as much dignity as I can for as long as I can and then eat a bullet.
    Dude!
    I'm so sorry that you are going through this. You are a tough SOB. . .Keep shooting!

Reactions: SilentStalkr

No ?

Yup Gleason 7
    Blah blah blah.....

I.E.
    Whaddaya think eh ?

Fucka buncha that shit.
    Damm , My , Brother .
    That is some Lee Marvin Super Hero shit right there . Riding the fuckin hooves of that motherfucker into the dirt , gettin up and saying who wants some .
    Thanks for the inspiration . If you read this thanks for taken 5 seconds out of your kickin' ass and taken names .
    Everyone is just standing on someone else's shoulders . You just hoisted a few more up on yours .

I hate sneezing and blowing my back out, that’s fucking lame. I need to start going to the gym again…