• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Integral suppressed ai rifle

However, I can break down the components of the phrase:

1. Integral Suppressed: This suggests that the rifle has an integrated suppressor. A suppressor, also known as a silencer, is a device attached to the muzzle of a firearm to reduce the noise and muzzle flash generated when the gun is fired.
  2. AI Rifle: The term "AI" can refer to different things, so its meaning in this context might depend on the specific context. It could stand for "Artificial Intelligence," but it might also refer to something else. If you're referring to a specific product or concept, it would be helpful to provide more details.
If there have been new developments or releases since my last update, I recommend checking with reputable firearms manufacturers or related industry sources for the most current information on integral suppressed rifles. Keep in mind that regulations regarding firearms and suppressors vary by location, so it's essential to be aware of and comply with local laws.
I meant integrally suppressed accuracy international barrels for the at-x or other rifles from accuracy international.

The fuck is with that guy?

Oddly enough I was just looking into this myself for fun. There is a company that makes them, if I remember right it was about $1300 for the setup for an AI. If I can find the link again I'll post it up here.

Edit:
Here. I know nothing about this company and looking at the price breakout it may be like $2400 with suppressor and barrel.

Edit 2:
Damnit now you have me going down the rabbit hole. It's with subs but it's quiet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mj30wilson900
Why the hell would you want to have an integrally suppressed rifle? When you shoot the barrel out, you are out of both a barrel and a suppressor.
Seems an awful waste, plus the headache of disposing of your now useless suppressor.
What you want is a well designed reflex suppressor.

The fuck is with that guy?

Oddly enough I was just looking into this myself for fun. There is a company that makes them, if I remember right it was about $1300 for the setup for an AI. If I can find the link again I'll post it up here.

Edit:
Here. I know nothing about this company and looking at the price breakout it may be like $2400 with suppressor and barrel.

Edit 2:
Damnit now you have me going down the rabbit hole. It's with subs but it's quiet.

Thank you I appreciate it

Why the hell would you want to have an integrally suppressed rifle? When you shoot the barrel out, you are out of both a barrel and a suppressor.
Seems an awful waste, plus the headache of disposing of your now useless suppressor.
What you want is a well designed reflex suppressor.
I see where you are coming from but if it is in a .308 you have relatively long barrel life.
Plus it would probably be relatively easy for the company who made the integral barrel to convert onto a new barrel. Essentially a baffle stack with a tube that goes all the way back to front of barrel giving you more volume. Kinda all depends on design. But 4-5k on a integral barrel would be really fun.

AI used to make a Covert rifle that was intergrally suppressed. SAS made the suppressor for them that was a big sleeve over the barrel. I think there were some Covert rifles before the SAS version too.

A buddy of mine had one and it was badass. Stupid quiet and the OAL was about the same as a 20” barreled rifle.