• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Integrix optics- Leapers/UTG introducing new "higher end" optics line for 30 year anniversary

JDB55

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 21, 2021
Tennessee
As the title says, just ran across this information online. Found it interesting, I'll post a couple links. Seems they are trying to enter the optics game at a higher level, interested to see how these are and also if anyone knows where these are being manufactured, they are saying the glass lenses are from Germany/Japan(which is a broad statement). But the MSRPs listed aren't "cheap". Discuss, also any information welcome.

Official link to website: https://leapers.com/integrix.php

Offerings:
iX™8 1-8x28 FFP LPVO illuminated
iX™6 3-18x44 FFP illuminated
iX™4 3-12x50 FFP illuminated

Last edited:
Sounds like Chinesium
I wonder if they went the German precision optics(GPO) route, they equally use Japanese/German glass or parts with in house QC but are OEM'D in china mostly(from my understanding).

Last edited:
Interesting. Leapers makes excellent “cheap” optics. They have knowledge on how to make something useful.
Time will tell.

Reactions: JDB55
It's definitely interesting. The 20,000 hours battery life is impressive if true, also the reticles don't look half bad. I actually like all 3 of them. Their 1-8x28 with uncapped turrets reminds me of the accupower/credo and their 3-18x44 in my eyes(externally) looks similar to the Leupold Mark 5 3.6-18x44 profile. If they are being OEM'd by a reputable manufacturerer they may have something, though I'm not sure people are going to pay those prices for an unknown commodity. Maybe this is similar to brownells MPP line, as far as what they are trying to do in the market. Idk.

Everyone seems to be jumping into the higher level scope business. That just can't be sustainable. We're going to end up with a failure rate resembling the restaurant industry.

FOV pretty much matches the XTR3. Super short designs. No zero stop. Weird reticles are described as MOA, but units look like MRAD.

The 3-12 reminds me of the Vector Veyron / USO TS-12.

I've had the honor of trying these optics out myself. I think they're biggest achievements are the FOV without giving up clarity and light transmission. The glass is Schott and Ohara to clarify the German and Japanese description. Not to crazy about the reticles, but they get the job done. Great illumination though I personally don't use illumination much. One gripe I have is I always ended up loosening the battery cap a bit when adjusting my parallax. I'm excited to see what people think of them and I hope you guy's put them through the ringer.

I've had the honor of trying these optics out myself. I think they're biggest achievements are the FOV without giving up clarity and light transmission. The glass is Schott and Ohara to clarify the German and Japanese description. Not to crazy about the reticles, but they get the job done. Great illumination though I personally don't use illumination much. One gripe I have is I always ended up loosening the battery cap a bit when adjusting my parallax. I'm excited to see what people think of them and I hope you guy's put them through the ringer.
How would you describe the ILLUMINATION brightness on the LPVO? Also as far as general similarities, anything you've tried that you can compare it to? Thanks

How would you describe the ILLUMINATION brightness on the LPVO? Also as far as general similarities, anything you've tried that you can compare it to? Thanks
The lines at 8x are a bit thick so the red illumination is a bit much at 10 in normal lighting I definitely prefer the green. I'd say for illumination the NX8 or Riton X7would be most comparable except the Integrix scope the whole reticle is illuminated I'd say it's a bit much. I definitely prefer 3x12 or 3x18 where just the center crosshair is lit up.

Everyone seems to be jumping into the higher level scope business. That just can't be sustainable. We're going to end up with a failure rate resembling the restaurant industry.
Are you suggesting the market is being flooded with too many options?

If so I can buy help agree.
There seems to be new companies and new products being launched all the time, who are all offering pretty much the same products.

I don't see who is buying these lesser known scopes when you can buy the same thing from a known company for the same price and know they'll be around for a long time.

Why anyone is buying Riton, Maven, Crimson Trace, etc, when you can buy damn near the exact same product for the same price (or cheaper) is beyond me.

As the title says, just ran across this information online. Found it interesting, I'll post a couple links. Seems they are trying to enter the optics game at a higher level, interested to see how these are and also if anyone knows where these are being manufactured, they are saying the glass lenses are from Germany/Japan(which is a broad statement). But the MSRPs listed aren't "cheap". Discuss, also any information welcome.

Official link to website: https://leapers.com/integrix.php

Offerings:
iX™8 1-8x28 FFP LPVO illuminated
iX™6 3-18x44 FFP illuminated
iX™4 3-12x50 FFP illuminated

I guess we’ll see…

That 1-8x28 is basically what I want somebody out there to build... Affordable, good glass, but with higher-priced LPVO features, like a 34mm tube, exposed MIL/MIL turrets, enhanced reticle, and a zero-stop... If the turrets were lockable like the Strike Eagle 5-25x56 turrets, where they pop-up and lock-down that would be awesome to prevent getting bumped.

It sounds pretty impressive. Wonder what the price tag is on it? Also, it's spec'd very similar to the $1,200 Trijicon Credo 1-8x28 LPVO.

Screen Shot 2022-02-18 at 1.31.17 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-02-18 at 1.32.22 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-02-18 at 1.31.31 AM.png

Last edited:
I wonder if they went the German precision optics(GPO) route, they equally use Japanese/German glass or parts with in house QC but are OEM'D in china mostly(from my understanding).

In house QC? Where? At the warehouse in the US? What do they check? With what instruments?

You can't inspect quality into a product.

• Love
That 1-8x28 is basically what I want somebody out there to build... Affordable, good glass, but with higher-priced LPVO features, like a 34mm tube, exposed MIL/MIL turrets, enhanced reticle, and a zero-stop... If the turrets were lockable like the Strike Eagle 5-25x56 turrets, where they pop-up and lock-down that would be awesome to prevent getting bumped.

It sounds pretty impressive. Wonder what the price tag is on it? Also, it's spec'd very similar to the $1,200 Trijicon Credo 1-8x28 LPVO.

View attachment 7810193

View attachment 7810194

View attachment 7810195
Their website says the turrets are lockable and resettable, but no mention of a zero stop.

Intuitive Lockable and Zero Resettable Windage and Elevation Turrets, Serrated and Oversized for Glove Use

Reactions: FuhQ

View attachment 7810193

View attachment 7810194

View attachment 7810195
I hate to say it, but they also nailed the reticle like no other FFP LPVO I've seen. Solid CQB at 1x and precision'ish at 8x. I pretty much don't care what happens in between.

Reactions: FuhQ
Their website says the turrets are lockable and resettable, but no mention of a zero stop.

Intuitive Lockable and Zero Resettable Windage and Elevation Turrets, Serrated and Oversized for Glove Use
Im glad its an intuitive lockable turret.

Would hate to have to shake the rifle and clap three times to unlock/lock it.

• Haha
Reactions: TonyTheTiger
I hate to say it, but they also nailed the reticle like no other FFP LPVO I've seen. Solid CQB at 1x and precision'ish at 8x. I pretty much don't care what happens in between.
Yep, same here... On an LPVO it's either 1x or max mag for me, as well. LOL

So at the bottom of the page they have a video from shotshow, worth a watch. Of note, they said they will be releasing a USA made red dot and receiver sets.

I only got to hold one so didn't test the optics quality (not really, the expo hall wasn't that big). But build wise it was solid. Turrets were positive with no slop and the power and paralax turned smoothly. Their products will be shipping later this Spring and I hope to test one and see if they truly live up to my perceptions.

Just saw this. Not sure about the reticle, wish it weighed about 21-23 ounces. But it's a 2-12x36 and short...who knows about anything else because they haven't hit the market as a brand as far as I know.

Reactions: Schutzhund99

Just saw this. Not sure about the reticle, wish it weighed about 21-23 ounces. But it's a 2-12x36 and short...who knows about anything else because they haven't hit the market as a brand as far as I know.
Thats been on the website for quite a while now.
Not really sure 28oz makes it a very appealing option to be honest.

It's not Chineseum. The Taiwanese are basically Japan level quality. I buy other products made in Taiwan and consistently this is the case. Socpro (Philippines), USA, German, Japan are the typical non-China scopes. No idea what the street price point is (I could not find a 3-18x44 in the marketplace). If it is near Leupold pricing then what's the point. If it is half-that price on the street, then that becomes interesting possibly. Guns & Ammo current issue has a 2-page spread on this scope.

Thats been on the website for quite a while now.
Not really sure 28oz makes it a very appealing option to be honest.

Their 3-18 advertises 28.6oz so not much different than the competition, 1-8x says 24oz which is a bit too heavy imho.

I kinda like this one (too bad not mils):

Their 3-18 advertises 28.6oz so not much different than the competition, 1-8x says 24oz which is a bit too heavy imho.

I kinda like this one (too bad not mils):

28oz is ok for a 3-18 but way to heavy for a 2-12 or 3-12.

28oz is ok for a 3-18 but way to heavy for a 2-12 or 3-12.
Right ... so for the Leapers Integrix 3-18x44, a reasonable comparative benchmark would be the Leupold Mark 5HD 3.6-18x44 M5C3 FFP Illuminated Tremor3. The Leupold has similar specs, weighs about 26oz (2.5 ounces less than the Integrix), but the Leupold is almost a half-inch longer. The Leaper has a simpler MOA reticle as the only option, whereas Leupold sports the fancier Tremor3 reticle.

Just a few more specs on the Leapers scope. While the body is made in Taiwan, the glass is Schott and Ohara which is top tier. Light transmission is spec'd at 92%, and the eye relief it spec'd at 3.92".

The list price on the Leapers is 40% lower than the Leupold - about $1,100 less. No idea what street price differences may be - I suspect Leupold will hold closer to retail list than the Leapers scope.

Final thought I have - unfortunately we are something on the order of 16+ months of Integrix product announcement, and ongoing "reviews" placed in rags (the latest, in this month's Guns & Ammo). I don't know that we've seen them in the wild. It has that Apple product announcement feel of the early 2000's. Has anyone actually seen one in person?