• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Intellidropper vs chargemaster lite.

Mojo0254

Private
Minuteman
Feb 8, 2014
Does anyone have any experience with both of these. I have used the regular chargemaster before and really liked it. Based on that and price with discount some I was going to go with the chargemaster lite. However I was recently offered a frankford Arsenal intellidropper for a great price but no experience with them? Anyone had both and have an opinion? If you’ve had both and could only have one which would it be?

Does anyone have any experience with both of these. I have used the regular chargemaster before and really liked it. Based on that and price with discount some I was going to go with the chargemaster lite. However I was recently offered a frankford Arsenal intellidropper for a great price but no experience with them? Anyone had both and have an opinion? If you’ve had both and could only have one which would it be?
I like my rcbs lite no experience with frankford.

Just picked up the lite and am very happy with it. The Intellidroper had some bad reviews so i went RCBS.