• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Interest in .308 REPR LAW insert

Mntnman-TF

Private
Minuteman
Aug 18, 2018
insert in BC.png

I was thinking $75 a pc If I can get an order of 10 pcs going. Will also be making a run of

20191010_215323.png

REPR side folding chargers $80. Prices include shipping.

Both these in combo allow you to do this

20191010_215340.png

OK it won't fire like that, but keep me busy enough and I will come up with a system for that.

Last edited:
Put me down for a folding charger handle. First Day on SH. What so i needed to do to get one from you. $80.00 right.

Reactions: Zelwell
Looking good guys. Will have to get in touch with another guy who also had some takers and wanted me to make these but never posted on the forum. Bottom line is that it look like there a quite a few takers and when I am done with this current order will get started on REPR FCH's. And YES, these LAW inserts are meant specifically for .308 sized bolt carriers.

Reactions: ChefREPR
I will get law adapter also in addition to folding charging handle (replied above). It is getting exciting now.

Thanks and keep em coming folks. Will take me awhile to get this current order done. Also teaching pre algebra so will take a while to get everything completed. If this line of work was steady then I'd be doing it full time.

Reactions: HornDog87
I'm in for 1 for sure of the folding charger and would even buy 2 if needed to fill an order!

Looks like 11 people lined up for a charge handle, let's make it happen Ole Buddy! Please haha.

Anybody know a good option for having my pc repaired and files kept secured? I upgraded to Win 10 from 7 and my MS outlook 2010 with all teh requests for these parts from a long while ago got dumped. its saying some files can't be found to pen it up. If I get to work on these I wnat to make sure I get everyone who ever order one taken care of.

Anybody know a good option for having my pc repaired and files kept secured? I upgraded to Win 10 from 7 and my MS outlook 2010 with all teh requests for these parts from a long while ago got dumped. its saying some files can't be found to pen it up. If I get to work on these I wnat to make sure I get everyone who ever order one taken care of.

Not sure on the repairs, but is your MS Outlook not internet based and keep an archive of emails if you login?

I think we have at least 10 spoken for just in this thread currently, and could drum up more if you would like? As I expressed before I would like 2 of them, please.

Yes, I am adamant about having a pc based e mail browser and not web mail browser.

Makes sense! How can we help you with creating a new listing of wanted for the chargers Mntnman-TF? What is your email address and I'll send you my request. What info do you need? Again thank you for all your help.

Today my outlook is working and man did I get hit with 2 USPS non delivery. I had 2 good customers lurking in outlook express trying again and again to get in touch with me no luck and here I am thinking all is fine. Both items USPS flat rate priority and never arrived. we talking months here. I am in no shape right now to take on any new orders till I get all this $hit straightened out.

Sorry to hear that Mntnman-TF, hope you get it figured out soon and all is well. It's all good Ole Buddy, we will be here waiting patiently for when your ready. Then just let us know!

cherry on top is when teh postal workers give me a bunch of BS stories and don't even call out the supervisor Like I requested. I told them, " Don't make me turn this into an act of Congress." Hint HInt I will be getting in touch with local congressman.

Thanks for the prayers. one problem taken care of only one left to go and I will be making friends with local congressman Michael Waltz.

I haven't even started organizing anything for the LAW inserts and REPR FCH's yet. I have a guy that has been waiting 4 months for his Holland Front sight/gasblock. I gotta take care of him right after the guy that has been waiting like 3 months for all his RDB muzzle extensions cause I have been fighting the digital read out on my lathe the whole time ( Its been wiping out threads on me and all kind of other havoc). Then add to that Postal woes I am about to lose it. Did I mention Nov 15 my electrical permit runs out for me to electrify my dream ( yeah lets get real 400 sqFT) machine shop bldg. How to fit Mazak SQT 18MS, 2 Bridgeports, my pathetic manual lathe, and other tools in there God only knows?

Guys I am really sorry. will take me well into spring break before I can get started on these. I have been working on a fixture plate so I can make these. My cnc doesn't have an automatic tool changer so the more parts I can have on the table means the time I have to manually change tools is not that much of a waste. Right now getting my workshop to pass electrical inspection before the deadline arrives has been my priority last few weekends.

Good Luck Ole Buddy, I hope you get things back on track and had a great Christmas and New Year! Thanks for all you do, can't wait for another update!

Thanks for the kinds words though I barely deserve em. right now awaiting word from outfit that supplied retrofit parts for my CNC as to whether the way I am mounting the new servo motors on the CNC will not lead to any bearing failure or anything like that and awaiting 1/4-20 X 5/8 SHCS screws for Z axis mounting plate. Workshop passed electrical inspection and will check out tomorrow to see that power comp didn't botch up re hook up and hoping my well didn't lose prime.

I'll take both as well as previously expressed Ole Buddy. We understand these things happen, your doing the best you can and that is all that matters.

Reactions: 30calDeath
So sorry working on tidying up wires in machine. software needs to be straightened out and also the coolant splash shield and coolant trough, they need 2 part epoxy paint. I'm looking at it right here just need the time to roll it on.

Nice, hopefully it goes good and your able to get going Ole Buddy. Sounds like your making progress.

Software software software is such a bitch. at first couldn't get a wifi dongle to work on the thing. recognized and not recognized. Got an ethernet cable 75 feet long amazon rush shipping. Just about kicked my arse till I could get Internet explorer working. so finally downloaded the driver for the UPS to my computer. Downloaded nicely but some .dll file missing. Problem is that after I shut off computer and the UPS is still working will just drain the battery till the next day. I need the UPS to shut off when I shut off computer and wake up when power is restored. If it don't wake up, I can't open machine controller cabinet door with power running just to press button on UPS. Anyways good news is that I have internet connectivity so that the guys at mach motion can get me all squared away by setting up all my inputs and outputs for me. After I get a few covers made for some one I get to work on the fixtures for these
Repr Fixture 2.png
Repr Fixture 3.png

Folding charging handle bodies. Knobs I have plenty of.

Dang Ole Buddy that sounds like some serious craziness. You are making headway though I can tell. That is amazing news for you and your business as well as us guys patiently waiting on your kickass products. I'm so ready to get one of your pieces on my repr. I am still down to buy a couple of for sure when they are ready to go. Good luck brotha, keep up the great work!

Put me on your list for 2 folding charging handle,thanks.

Last edited: