• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Interest in 600 Yard Range (PA)?

mjsemtex

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 20, 2008
nj meadowlands.
as someone who shoots pretty frequently over the course of the year at Keystone Fish and Game Club in PA, i'm posting this to hopefully stir some interest in their constructing a new 600 yard range.

there's a bit more information here:

survey

'The Keystone Fish and Game Club has entertained the idea of constructing a 600 yard rifle range with target pits. The membership is, therefore, requesting your input as to your interest in pursuing this endeavor. Members and non members are invited to reply.'

Kindly e-mail your response to:

[email protected]

Re: Interest in 600 Yard Range (PA)?

I'd be interested.A bit of a drive for me but if they hosted some events I'd come.
If you build it, we will come....

Yeah only a 2hr drive!
I drive an hour for a 300yrd range so the math is good also..

RJ

thanks for the replies.

there's been talk of this expansion for a while now and we're hoping to get some people to e-mail the membership expressing interest in them making this addition.

the range hosted a '2 man sniper challenge' earlier this year:

pics in this thread.

making this addition would obviously open things up for more competition and the possibility of professional training opportunities.