• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Interest in F-Class Matches?

BLAWTON

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 2, 2008
Dillon, MT
www.lawtonriflebarrels.com
We are putting in a range here in southwest montana that will eventually be able to host F-Class matches i was wondering what kind of interest we would have and if we could get a big enough turn out to start having them here?

Re: Interest in F-Class Matches?

How many shooters do you need to make it happen? I know I would love to get down and try out F-Class! Just need to get a gun ready... hmmmm
laugh.gif

Dave

Hell, Bobby. I would make the trip again. Probably couldn't commit to everyone, but I could hit a few.

Specially if you ever get me a gun built!

Im sure we could get something going with as few as 15 or 20 people Dave. I still need to get all the info around on how its working and how to get it sanctioned as well. It would be nice to have a few of these and see how well its going to go and kinda get some memberships gather to make it a more common event.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Moroni</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm in the same boat as RussW I would be down for a few </div></div>
+1 here

Count me in. I have to travel far for all my shoots.

If you need info contact Woody Powell,( www.usrpa.org ) he is the pres of the Utah State Rifle and Pistol Association. He is a good guy and very willing to help.

Jay Seaquist

Long Range matches are held monthly, in Missoula, Butte and Billings. F-class shooters are always welcome.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jpretle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Long Range matches are held monthly, in Missoula, Butte and Billings. F-class shooters are always welcome. </div></div>

where can I get some information about the Butte matches?

Dave

Not meaning to tread on your thread, but just wanted others to know there were currently other venues holding long range matches, which include F-Class shooters.

Yes but i have large time conflicts with the BR comps in missoula going on. Didnt see anything i could make it to for long range that was on a open weekend. But maybe i could get in contact with your club soon about doing some other stuff as well.