• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

interest ? in LC 2001 50bmg new never pimed

bronzepig

Private
Minuteman
Dec 26, 2009
independence
I have about 5k brand new 50bmg LC brass (01) that has never been primed hence NO CRIMP to removed that i'm considering selling on SH; I just don't know if theres any interest. Are there that many 50bmg shooters on SH?

Re: interest ? in LC 2001 50bmg new never pimed

don't know:didn't know if theres enough 50 shooters to be interested. These were brand new in a crate never had flash hole. Had a machinist make a collet macined to fit the bmg case nd a drill guide to drill flash holes which came out perfect. Flash holes are same size as LC "factory" Would be willing to sell at a progrssive dicount on number bought got any thoughts on what their worth?

I'm interested in some but depends on your price.

Probably need to move the thread down to the for sale box. Before you get banned. Just saying.

Will. Start a post in the for sale section. Wasn't trying to sell just yet was just wanting to know if there were enough 50bmg shooters here to be interested. Want to do what's right and try to give members a fair but good buy. Will work on and get posted In the for sale section. Appreciate the input.