• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Interesting development

Dead Eye Dick

Command Spec 4 (formally known as Wiillk)
Supporter
Minuteman
May 18, 2020
North Louisiana
MPA is now using Vudoo actins for their .22LR PMR rifles. Earlier they have dropped Curtis from their centerfire rifles moving to American CDG Actions. Now the .22’s as well. I wonder if there are problems with Curtis Custom Actions business.

Reactions: diverdon
There’s another post somewhere on the site recently suggesting there might be problems. Don’t want to assume but there’s that whole walks like a duck theory too.

There’s another post somewhere on the site recently suggesting there might be problems. Don’t want to assume but there’s that whole walks like a duck theory too.
Yep saw that one, but was a bit shocked when this evening they came out with the “new” MPA rimfire. Also saw on Facebook where Chase has his boat for sale.

The loss of any manufacturer is a loss to all. Between MPA and GAP there are a lot of Curtis actions floating around. I own a couple and they have been flawless. So, wish Chase and his business the best, as I wish all custom action builders.