• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Interesting how people react

Gunfighter14e2

Hunter/trapper of Remora's
Minuteman
Jul 9, 2002
Lick skillet Alabama
eham.net
to Blue Skys & Rainbows waiting on the free Unicorn to drop in.

More than a few are only now taking heed of what is an about to happen. They are in panic mode to acquire what they should have had on hand all along. When this is over an this rock survives many might rethink their ways,.... or not,... depending how much pain they have to endure.

Wait... What did I do???

biggrin.gif

Reactions: lash
to Blue Skys & Rainbows waiting on the free Unicorn to drop in.

More than a few are only now taking heed of what is an about to happen. They are in panic mode to acquire what they should have had on hand all along. When this is over an this rock survives many might rethink their ways,.... or not,... depending how much pain they have to endure.

True, but lets also acknowledge that there are people that did prepare (to the best of their ability), but will fall short.

I think the TP issue is a hold over from the b/s in Venezuela. It was all over the news about them not having ass wipe, remember the FSA,... is,... that short sighted an are only single issue minded.

I've had 3 calls in the past 48 hours from people asking me "what I have for sale." To which i reply "not a god damn thing. I've been telling yall to buy this shit for years. I dont wanna hear it."

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1584926727292.jpg
    FB_IMG_1584926727292.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 62
I have this friend that is on a necessary medication that gives him the shits
Anytime we would go on a weekend fishing trip or something, there would always be a couple times he would disappear deep into the woods for a few minutes and then he would return
He would always laugh about it

One time we were on a 3ish hour drive to a good fishing spot, when he URGENTLY pulls over to the side of the road, kind of laughing and crying at the same time said gotta go real bad, be back in 2 squirts, I was like lol, have fun look out for poison ivy and bears

Well in his haste to get to a tree and take a squat he forgot to take anything with him to wipe his ass
Sure you can find leaves and foliage and what not if you have to
but
When I noticed him return to the truck only wearing one sock, I was rolling in laughter and will never forget

So everyone can learn from his experience, buy and wear nice soft socks all the time, that way you always have something to wipe your ass with :D

I've had 3 calls in the past 48 hours from people asking me "what I have for sale." To which i reply "not a god damn thing. I've been telling yall to buy this shit for years. I dont wanna hear it."

I have several friends that I consider gun nuts but then...

Have a couple of buddies that I have been explaining this to for a long-ass time. Told them if shit does hit the fan do you want to be the mofo with out one? You have a duty to protect your family and your country, blah blah..yall know the speech.

One buddy bought he and his wife both ARs, nothing fancy but definitely serviceable. They also took some classes for training.

My other buddy is married to a never trump, not my president, school teacher. He says "well...you know, the old lady and all" and adds, "plus I have this .410 shotgun". Im like dude that fkn single shot .410? Fkn george thorogood..now everybody funny...

Sigh.

I have several friends that I consider gun nuts but then...

Have a couple of buddies that I have been explaining this to for a long-ass time. Told them if shit does hit the fan do you want to be the mofo with out one? You have a duty to protect your family and your country, blah blah..yall know the speech.

One buddy bought he and his wife both ARs, nothing fancy but definitely serviceable. They also took some classes for training.

My other buddy is married to a never trump, not my president, school teacher. He says "well...you know, the old lady and all" and adds, "plus I have this .410 shotgun". Im like dude that fkn single shot .410? Fkn george thorogood..now everybody funny...

Sigh.
Single shot 410? Killed my first Teal with one. Green wing I think. I was 5 or 7 at the time. I was amazed at my range where my RTV crapped out on me (cheap fix but PITA...seems like parts to PITA are inversely proportional at times) how many people were looking at buying a gun. I've been looking at a P365 for a month or so but want optics mounts more. Then he said it was a 1+ hour wait for the NICS. Of course, I had to listen to all the "a 380 won't stop anybody and is a bad choice for anybody at any time and the minimum I'd carry is a 9mm or better a 45" BS...to which I almost said.."well, i'd rather have a 50 BMG...but harder to carry. "

I guess nobody thinks about will they actually carry their Giant Colt 8" Anaconda concealed or is it easier for them to conceal a 380 24/7 or an uber small 9mm (PM9, 365, etc).

My point...good question....oh....if one is not prepared now...that's on them. 3+ years and nothing to show?

Reactions: OldSalty
Dogs eat there own crap why not just bend over and like ol lassy like the crap off your assy?

Wait, that might be considered beastiality
Fuck all that I'll just use your pigeons,cut them loose and let them fly back to you.
They should be dry by the time they get back.

• Haha
Reactions: Dpp
Nothing in this world teaches faster or more effectively than pain. Ever. I hate to argue, but the first blowjob I ever got, taught me real quick that I wanted another one........for me it was a faster learning curve than say....flipping my dirt bike...

Reactions: MadDuner