• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Interesting hunting story

The first thing that I think of when I hear these stories is how bad the smell must be while that head rots. Then I remember how dumb deer are.
You would think the smell would make it a quick target for every predator in the area.

Reactions: msgriff
You would think the smell would make it a quick target for every predator in the area.
IDK. Imagine walking down the mean streets of Chicago, carrying the skull of your vanquished. Maybe talking to it.

“Alas, poor Yorick. I knew him well…”

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
The first thing that I think of when I hear these stories is how bad the smell must be while that head rots. Then I remember how dumb deer are.
The landowner next door to our lease has a bull die less than 100 y from by deer stand. After about the second week, the smell was pretty much gone. But, the predators and scavengers made pretty quick work of the whole thing.

Reactions: msgriff