• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Interesting look

Re: Interesting look

Now there's something you don't see everyday. What is that? Magazine looks like an old Enfield that my Dad has. Anymore info?

Ive sporterized a mosin before. Save your $$

joker59 ,

confused.gif
Could you get the pic of its side view?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hatchie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now there's something you don't see everyday. What is that? Magazine looks like an old Enfield that my Dad has. Anymore info? </div></div>

It sure does

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scsheriff</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ive sporterized a mosin before. Save your $$ </div></div>
That sounds like the Enfield my Dad has. You couldn't hit water with it if you threw it out of a boat.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Killer barrel band. Duct tape? </div></div>

Looks like electicians shrink tube to me.

308Panther