• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Interesting looking rifle-ZASTAVA arms

I know it’s ugly as fucking sin. But if it shoots straight I wouldn’t kick it out of bed

Just curious if anybody has any experience with it. Obviously, ZASTAVA is the AK crowd. Certainly a unique rifle.

I have no experience with the rifle. But from reading and looking closer at pictures it's action is based on a Mauser design or at least "updated" design. I like Mausers bc they gave our diy forefathers some great ideas and make the move towards innovation, but there's a reason almost no one uses Mausers for builds any more... IMO, For the nearly $3000 that that rifle costs you can build a Mack bros action rifle and be much better off.

I've fondled one a couple times at SHOT. I want one and still don't know why. Its unrefined but definitely original. Only available in 308 and not sure its worth the price. But damn, I still kind of want one...

Buy one and test it out? ...you know for science.

Reactions: Long Range 338