• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Interesting read on the Floyd case.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    This is what I said on the first viewing. You cannot “choke” or “strangle” someone like that in the position where his knee was. That said, when the restrained perp is saying he can’t breathe sit him the fuck up. I think he was simply having a heart attack and the knee on the back was exacerbating it.
    I get if you have a half dozen in restraints on the ground you might want them on their bellies just for control‘s sake, but one guy should be sitting or supine if in distress.

He may very well have been following protocol, but it still wasn’t good judgement.

I think it will go to verdict, he’ll get let off, sparking more violent protesting, just in time for the Nov. election. Then Chauvin will get shot coming out of courthouse. Likely by a white person, even though their color shouldn’t matter, it will...

It’s their playbook. And it’s terrible.

This is exactly why we cant jump to conclusions based off one or teo media reports. Let the facts come out. This rish to judgment today will destroy our country faster than most other things.

Now think what will happen if/when he is acquitted. Just because too many people fail to educate themselves and are ignorant of the facts.

Lots of good points in that article, and yeah, Chauvin and the others may indeed walk. But it doesn't make the situation right.

IMO, there are serious policy issues that need to be addressed, and officers need to get some sort of proper training in the martial arts. This situation started with the inability of four men to handle a single restrained suspect, and video from this weekend's police shooting in Atlanta also demonstrated some grossly inadequate hand-to-hand skills. I get that this shit ain't easy and that anyone can armchair quarterback (which I most certainly am doing right now), but this problem can be addressed through far less drastic measures than defunding entire forces.

Reactions: supercorndogs
    Lots of good points in that article, and yeah, Chauvin and the others may indeed walk. But it doesn't make the situation right.

IMO, there are serious policy issues that need to be addressed, and officers need to get some sort of proper training in the martial arts. This situation started with the inability of four men to handle a single restrained suspect, and video from this weekend's police shooting in Atlanta also demonstrated some grossly inadequate hand-to-hand skills. I get that this shit ain't easy and that anyone can armchair quarterback (which I most certainly am doing right now), but this problem can be addressed through far less drastic measures than defunding entire forces.

Wasn’t he positive for meth and fentanyl?

If so, quite possibly, that nigga weren’t going to sit still for no man, barring those men had more fentanyl, Ativan, and maybe some geodon .

Reactions: FishinGuns
    This is what I said on the first viewing. You cannot “choke” or “strangle” someone like that in the position where his knee was. That said, when the restrained perp is saying he can’t breathe sit him the fuck up. I think he was simply having a heart attack and the knee on the back was exacerbating it.
    I get if you have a half dozen in restraints on the ground you might want them on their bellies just for control‘s sake, but one guy should be sitting or supine if in distress.

He may very well have been following protocol, but it still wasn’t good judgement.

It's not a normal Choke or strangulation in the sense that the trachea is not involved. There are major arteries feeding the brain 2 along the spine, and the carotid.

Also with other officers holding him down with their body weight, restricts the diaphram from contracting and expanding. After a period of time organs will start shutting down to try to keep blood in the upper extremeties and vital organs... do this for near 9 minutes and it shuts everything down, resulting in cardiac arrest. Cardiac arrest in this case is the final result, not the cause.

Have you ever tried to restrain and handcuff a person that doesn't want to be handcuffed?
    Let alone a guy that is 6'6".
    Let alone a guy that is hopped up on drugs.
    I agree, defensive/restraint tactics should be trained continually, sadly, they are not. Usually, you spend a day on them in the academy, never to be seen again.
    You know what what kind of training we do get? touchy/feely sensitive shit.
    Stop sending cops out to deal with folks in mental health crisis.
    Stop sending cops to someones house to make the kids go to school, or to tell them to listen to their parents. (this happens A LOT)
    I actually concur, there needs to be changes.
    Cops are their own worst enemy sometimes. Quit ostracizing cops that raise the alarm over unethical or abusive behaviour. (remember Frank Serpico)
    Let cops enforce the law, not do social work. You know, penal and transportation code shit.

Last edited:
    It's not a normal Choke or strangulation in the sense that the trachea is not involved. There are major arteries feeding the brain 2 along the spine, and the carotid.

Also with other officers holding him down with their body weight, restricts the diaphram from contracting and expanding. After a period of time organs will start shutting down to try to keep blood in the upper extremeties and vital organs... do this for near 9 minutes and it shuts everything down, resulting in cardiac arrest. Cardiac arrest in this case is the final result, not the cause.
    They sit IN FRONT of the spine on either side of the trachea. The spine is encased in muscle from the back. You cannot choke someone from behind with your hands or a knee. You need to use your arm and wrap it across their throat, or you need a ligature or a garotte, because it's all in front.

220px-External_carotid_artery.png

This is why when you check a pulse in the neck it is from the front, right next to the wind pipe.
    I don't know why there is this broad insistence he died from strangulation. The real autopsy did not show any of this, and the second one only said it may have been contributing, which is what they were paying for. He died of a drug induced heart attack. He said he couldn't breathe because he was having a heart attack right when there was a knee in his back.

The truth is just the truth. I'm not saying it exonerates the officer, but we shouldn't be afraid of it because it hurts the narrative, just like you shouldn't kid yourself about George Floyd and the life he lived.

if you are speaking...you are breathing....

the problem is, ever since Eric Garner....everyone that gets arrested shouts "i cant breath!"....im guessing for many officers, those cries simply get filtered out as BS.....you can only cry wolf so long before people stop paying attention.

the fact is, its really easy to sit back and play monday morning QB.....i see a lot of people saying "well once hes handcuffed hes not a danger you can get off him"......a dude of Floyds size, hopped up on drugs, doesnt need his hands to cause someone damage

Reactions: HeavyAssault
    No, they (meaning the media and a lot of people who believe what "they" say) are trying to say the blood to his brain was being cut off because the knee on his neck was cutting off the circulation. I'm saying it really isn't anatomically possible, but they keep insisting because if he wasn't being strangled and died of a heart attack then maybe this wasn't murder at all, but more negligent homicide or manslaughter, and for their narrative it HAS to be premeditated, racist, murder... Just like Michael Brown had to be on his knees and have his hands up begging for his life from a racist cop who murdered him execution style.

lies.gif

" how in the world is he going to get a fair trial in the U.S.A. or in the majority of the"

Did George get a fair trial?

What I did yesterday or the week before has has zero bearing on the legal response today.

did not die from stangulation at his neck
    He died because he could not expand his chest using accessory muscles of respiration (intercoatals) and the diaphragm because he was prone and the peritoneal contents pushed against it
    This led to progressive hypoventilation, increased CO2 in the blood, acidosis, and probable cardiac arrythmia and death
    Contributing factors were meth, fentanyl, possibly as I read hypertension and pre existing cardiac disease ( ASCVD)