• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Interesting read.

Don't forget the chinese balloon that flew around the country before moron in the WH finally got it shot down.

Re-Fit the New Jersey!

IOWA Class RULES!!!!!
IMG_6912.jpeg

Whatever happens in the next war, we are going to lose. Do you really think these tranny loving flag officers have the will to win. I mean Jesus fuck, they cancel a football game and leave 65,000 fans out millions because one coke snorting dipshit falls out.

We are fucking doomed.

Reactions: corsairpilot62
Navy didn't struggle to change at all. I got stuck on the Iwo in 2010. Probably as many same-sex couples as there were straight people on that crew.

0fe2679a0d810b232eb0f0d47888fc2afd6e5bb2.gif

Problem is that the true cocksuckers who led the service to its woke demise will not be the ones getting killed on the next battlefield. They'll only suffer having to stand out in the elements and wait on the coffins to return.
gold-star-dad-blasts-biden-index.jpg

recently watched How America Works episode on the navy and they also have cooks that don't know how to cook boil in the bag pulled pork.
so there's that too.

Reactions: nikonNUT
Navy didn't struggle to change at all. I got stuck on the Iwo in 2010. Probably as many same-sex couples as there were straight people on that crew.

View attachment 8219713

Problem is that the true cocksuckers who led the service to its woke demise will not be the ones getting killed on the next battlefield. They'll only suffer having to stand out in the elements and wait on the coffins to return.
View attachment 8219716
I give the Dad that testified recently in Congress credit for his incredible restraint in the watch moment but he should have made his comment at the time.

Reactions: diggler1833

View attachment 8219713

View attachment 8219716
The body bags have to come home in big numbers before anything changes. The media will suppress it, so only personal knowledge of the dead will impact the leftie psychology.

Reactions: diggler1833