• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Interesting...Thomas and Kavanaugh...USSC

SilentStalkr

Wonna Be Badass
Minuteman
  • Oct 8, 2012
    Somewhere in the US
    I find the timing of this interesting...

Thomas, Kavanaugh lament 'decade-long failure to protect the Second Amendment'

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html

Because abortion and gay rights are more important, duh! :sick:

• Angry
    Reactions: Mwalex
    What I’m saying is that given the state of the union and how they haven’t taken on these cases for quite some time on purpose, I find it interesting that he is making the big push to now with all this mess going on. Like what is something crazy happens at one of these protests and boom slam dunk lets bring up the 2A and how it should be abolished and this most recent account is why. See where I’m going?

Reactions: DustBun
    What if Gader Binsburg is ready to repent here close to the end and vote pro-2a in hopes of seeing her childhood boyfriend John Moses Browning in the hereafter?

What I’m saying is that given the state of the union and how they haven’t taken on these cases for quite some time on purpose, I find it interesting that he is making the big push to now with all this mess going on. Like what is something crazy happens at one of these protests and boom slam dunk lets bring up the 2A and how it should be abolished and this most recent account is why. See where I’m going?
    Or maybe they’re trying to get trump 4 more years to appoint more judges

I believe this article is a repost of something they said a while back after several 2A cases were passed over.