• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Intermittent Connection Issues With Site

RoosterShooter

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 11, 2011
Kentucky
Anyone else having hit and miss connection issues with the site?

This is going on day 5 now that I have had to wait several minutes before connecting throughout the day.

Sometime it will pop right up, and others it will get a 'trouble connecting' screen.

I know it's not my carrier or my cache, because I've cleared my cache and my internet works flawlessly on any other site.

Re: Intermittent Connection Issues With Site

email Geovario about it

[email protected]

Over the last several days they have been getting hit with DDoS attacks and have been scrambling to minimize the problem but an email with your IP address will help.

I had some pretty severe problems on Monday 7/9/2012 as well. I'll email Geovario as well.

Mr.Maim

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">email Geovario about it

[email protected]

Over the last several days they have been getting hit with DDoS attacks and have been scrambling to minimize the problem but an email with your IP address will help. </div></div>

Did this, heres the answer I got;A: Thank you for the details.

Unfortunately we are aware of this type of issue, and all our internal monitoring alarms were set off.

We are trying to contact the search engine who is responsible for the massive flood of requests who overloaded all the snipershide servers.

-Scott

Was getting trouble connecting screen yesterday morning. Had it a few times a couple of days ago too. Your not the only one. Glad to know its not on my end.