• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

International cat day!

Steel head

Feral kitten
Minuteman
  • Aug 3, 2014
    Washington
    128EC36B-C3CA-46EB-B9A8-EC9FFFDA9154.jpeg

Cat people everywhere . ( pic. below ) Gondola Cat .. was just sent to me today from good friend in Venice .

Another Weird Cat Fact . In Rome . Largo di Torre Argentina, in Rome.
    On the well known Famous Historical spot where ' Julius Caesar ' said his famous last words “Et Tu Brute?” (You too, Brutus?) and where he was betrayed, stabbed to death 23 times by 60 conspirators .
    My wife sent me Pic's once with all the Cat's but I looked could not find, but we talking hundreds of them just live free there lounging around . It is now a City Stray Cat Sanctuary, a no kill zone, and where Ferrel's live protected are feed, spay/neuter and taken care of .
    2019-08-09_16.01.35.jpg

Well,

Well,
    It was the larger variety of kitty cat. Mountain lion back around 97.

I could see where house cat could be stringy.

Bobcat is a bit stringy too...course the cook is the responsible party for gourmet quality.

Lol I'm just yankin your chain Mike. I figured you might been referring to mountain lion.

Bobcat is a bit stringy too...course the cook is the responsible party for gourmet quality.

Lol I'm just yankin your chain Mike. I figured you might been referring to mountain lion.

We really enjoyed the Mountain Lion.
    A kid that worked for me brought it down from the Clearwater area in Idaho. His soon to be FIL killed it early that morning.

The parts we froze tasted terrible. I'm pretty sure the fat went rancid in the freezer in less than a month.

If I ever get the chance, I'll eat it again.