• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Intersting read on mass shootings...and from Yahoo no less.

That is surprising coming from Yahoo ....

I had a conversation years ago about gun control with a random person in Kansas at a gas station, she was watching the news about another mass shooting, I forget which one, and commented out loud how all guns should be banned to prevent such atrocities, I calmly asked her what do you think would’ve happened if Poland had more guns in 1939.

She replied to me, yeah, but nobody is trying to invade the US.

I just raised my eyebrows and let it sink in what she said, she rolled her eyes and stomped off in a hurry LOL

yeah, exactly. That is why no one is invading openly. Yet they are doing it covertly all the time.

Reactions: Bender
The other day I happened to check the Communist Party USA website. They're all for the Parkland inspired walkouts and more gun control. Next year they'll be 100 years old and still operating in this country. There were no Nuremburg trials in the former USSR after the wall fell, so yeah, there's a lot out there and they still want the same thing.