• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Intragal Supressed Rifle

woogie_man

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 22, 2010
Fargo, ND
Here is one for you guys
laugh.gif

I have been looking around at a few differnt rifles and keep coming back to these rifles. Would love to find a 77/22 that is intragal, even better if one of the tac ops even know I can't afford one of those :p

I also really like shooting my air rifles as well, due to the fact that not a lot of people shoot or even hunt with them. And it puts up another style of hunting and things that need to be done.

I have been working at a few of each. Now with the air rifles I can get an "LDC" for it that will also help with the noise. But I can also use that money for a suppressor for a .22lr.

So do any of you guys regularly shoot, and hunt with an intragal .22lr?

If so what are the specs on them and how do you go about getting one? I am assuming that you still have to do all of the form 2 things like a normal suppressor, but I am guessing that your local class 3 dealer needs to be able to get them in as well. So they can't ship it to your local ffl or anything like that.

Any help and or info would be great guys. As I only get one rifle a year, wifes rule, I want to make it a good one
laugh.gif

Re: Intragal Supressed Rifle

integral?

Google a class 3 dealer in your area and ask what their fee is. Wait might be 3+ months for processing. I have seen a rifle like you describe for about $1,300... but I would consider buying a suppressor that can be used on more than one rifle, rather than being stuck with the 77/22.

The only one I've seen is a 10/22 barrel you can buy that has an integral suppressor, I don't know if they sell it as a whole kit.

I have an integral 10/22, a SRT Professional integral, a SRT .44 integral and a couple of .22 cans, both AAC and SRT. I do enjoy the 22 rifle. It was a first purchase, more of an impulse. Quiet, reliable, and stealthy. No one knows on first inspection that it is an integral. That being said if I were to do it over again I would just buy the can, and swap hosts. More bang for the buck.
Now the .44 integral is a favorite. Hollywood quiet with the knockdown of a heavyweight haymaker out to about 100 yards.
I do believe Doug at SRT makes a .77/22 integral and his stuff is GTG. If memory serves me AWC and AAC produce an integral although that will take some research on your part. Good luck.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: In2b8u</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Now the .44 integral is a favorite. Hollywood quiet with the knockdown of a heavyweight haymaker out to about 100 yards.
</div></div>

Silent Destroyer? That rifle is just tons of fun.

Depending on your AG, the LDC will cost 40-80, unless you want a full shroud. I asked about going airgun or can last week in another part of the forum, and got crickets. Good luck

I have the integral Tactical Solutions which what I believe you were referrin to. Mine is the 10/22 bbl, it gets shot alot since it comes apart its fairly easy to clean. It will not shoot the std/high velocity stuff for crap, but subsonic loads it shoots very well for only being an 18" tube the last 7" are the supressor internal so that only leaves about 11" of bbl.

It is very lightweight and does the job nicely.

Thanks for the info guys!

I have been looking at these for quite some time. I do most of my shooting through a .22 now anyway so figured why not. I do have my CM-2 that will shoot the lights out of just about anything. And having the intragal just seems that it would be a nice all in one system.

Then again I can see the pros of having just the can as well. I just really don't want to mess up my CM-2 with a bad suppressor or anything like that.

I do konw we have one class 3 dealer up here in ND, and he is 6 hours away from my house
frown.gif
Though I have a buddy here in my town that has multiple cans, and I get to shoot them quite a bit. So that is always fun.

I have had a few air rifles, and all of them have had shrouds on them. The one thing with the airguns, is that you will need a lot more extra equipment to shoot them a bunch. But you can usually find quite a few good people that make them for fairly cheap. If you need some info on a few good LDC makers pm me and I can help you out
wink.gif

+1 on In2b8u

Look at a 22lr can that you can move from gun to gun as your needs change. My outback II moves between my P22 and 10/22, depending upon what i'm getting into. Generally it stays on my pistol, but sometimes I lay up in the barn loft an snipe possums/coons/foxes with the 10/22.

I also have a SRT Camp 45 integral for Hogs/dogs/yotes and the empty brass banging off the barn tin is way louder than the shot. First ever kill on a yote with the camp was the best. I heard the bullet make contact, same sound as a watermelon busting when it's the floor! I'm hooked.

Cheers,
Breeze

Oh yeah, I just got one of those EA Brown Co 1in9 twist bbls for my 10/22 and going to try that 60grn Aguila SSS ammo and see if that works out for better killing power at further ranges than the normal 40grn SS ammo. That barrel is threaded too. so the ol' outback will be on that as well.

Cans keep your host options open.

My 0.02 worth