• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Intro from PA

Michael Travis

Private
Minuteman
Jun 3, 2022
Pennsylvania
Good morning gentlemen. I just reregistered this morning. I know I had an account many years ago but darned if I could find it.
In any case, I've been a shooter since I was about 19. (54 now!) I've been an LEO firearms instructor for 22 years and am still active. I used to compete in High Power competitions before kids consumed my time. I haven't competed in years. I've been to Thunder Ranch PR2 when they were still in Texas and have had a long-time love affair with accurate rifles. I've been a reloader for many years but haven't actively reloaded in a few.
I have a few .308s. A highly customized Ruger Predator, a Blaser R8, and a brand new Sig Cross. (still waiting on optics for that one)
I'm looking forward to dusting off the reloading gear and returning to the range with the .308s. Perhaps I'll even dip my toes back into the competition waters! There appear to be a lot of great resources here and I'm looking forward to digging into them.

Welcome from the armpit of the United States (NY).