• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Intro

SF92

Private
Minuteman
Apr 7, 2017
Hello Snipers Hide,

I am currently active duty Navy out of San Diego California and just starting my adventures into long distance precision shooting. I have vast experience in shooting small arms and heavy weapons which I partake regularly out in Ocotillo with my multiple steel targets and camping set up.

I got the itch to get into long distance shooting with the long time urge for a clean crisp bolt action rifle, as well as the fact that my LT is a sniper with a prestigious title and decided to take me under his wing. With that said I've decided to indulge and purchased a Cadex Defense 33 .338 Lapua sniper rifle. I am still in my ridiculous 10 day waiting period that California requires but will post pictures when I pick her up, along with my set up that I am going for.

I find this forum overflowing with knowledge and appreciate the time every member here contributes to increase community knowledge. I am out of my element with long distance shooting and plan to lean on this forums guidance to eventually take a trip for a sniper challenge before my next deployment.

Cheers

Right at the base of the Coyote Mountains, usually always run into a few shooters on the weekends out there