• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Precision Rifle Gear Introducing my new VCG-L Vertical Grip, and an Easter discount code!

Tyler Kemp

Print Daddy
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 23, 2008
MO
mkmachining.com
Hello Everyone,

This VCG-L developed with Driven Arms Co has quickly become our most popular. It has a nice "girth" to it, without being overbearing. It functions as a precision grip, rather than a 2x4 style chunk that simply puts your hand in place for optimal trigger pull at the sacrifice of being an actual grip. It is very similar to the flattop version, with the addition of a beavertail and just a touch extra meat all around.

DAC has been selling these for a bit, and it's taken me months to catch up enough to launch these myself. They are available in grey, black, FDE, and ODG. The green and tan carry a short leadtime as they cerakoted.

Use code "EASTERBEAVER" for 17% off grips, scopes, almost everything. Chronographs and Kahles, Swaro, ZCO do not apply due to rules. Thanks for keeping us busy, this is my first sale offered for 2022.

Grips

MK Machining Homepage

fde vcg-l profile.jpg
odg vcg-l profile.jpg
gray vcg-l profile.jpg
black vcg-l profile.jpg

Perfect timing, have a rifle that needs this. Just ordered thanks.