• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Introducing the “Rifles Only Rimfire Academy” in collaboration with Vudoo Gun Works

Dthomas3523

Account no longer active
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 31, 2018
    South Texas
    New year new things!!!

RIFLES ONLY, Inc. in collaboration with Vudoo Gun Works is proud to announce the opening of the “Rifles Only Rimfire Academy”!!!

The academy will include instruction and courses in all things rimfire. Fundamentals of Marksmanship, movers, alternate positions, competition rimfire, competition train ups, and much more.

Scheduling will begin soon for 2nd quarter 2021. Locations will include the famous Rifles Only facility in Kingsville, Tx., and Colorado, with the possibility of more locations to come.

We will also be standing up a Rimfire specific portion of the Kingsville facility. This will serve as a dedicated area for training and competitions.

DF31B594-5F19-4E70-AC4E-E00125A4918E.jpeg

If there’s enough in an area to put on a class/clinic in a certain area, we’ll make it happen.

I heard there will be new circuit of competitions sponsored by vudoo in south Texas? Any truth to this?

Yes Sir. I’m coordinating that as well. Here is the schedule:

Also, we are still reporting scores to PRS Rimfire as well as keeping our own points race.

1609287318545.jpeg

I am in KY and we have a place local. And several within that 5hr drive too I think. Looks like I may get into competing this year. Definitely going to check a few out

David Thomas @Dthomas3523 has taught me a huge amount about shooting.

My favorite quote of his is “Everything is a barricade.” Yesterday I took two does off improvised supports and executed one shot kills at distance, as I heard his voice in my head—-everything is a barricade.

This stuff isn’t just for matches; this works in the real world.

Reactions: Dthomas3523
    We are very fortunate down here. There are at least three centerfire matches within a 5hr drive per month.

And several Rimfire.
    the irony. I live in Boston, MA

i have 5 centerfire ranges with matches within 3 hours drive, all out to 1k+ and just as many rimfire

Reactions: Dthomas3523
    the irony. I live in Boston, MA

i have 5 centerfire ranges with matches within 3 hours drive, all out to 1k+ and just as many rimfire

You can keep that winter. “Winter” down here is still awesome shooting. Lol

Reactions: b6graham
    I would be interested if one was hosted in washington.