• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Introducing the “Rifles Only Rimfire Academy” in collaboration with Vudoo Gun Works

Dthomas3523

Account no longer active
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 31, 2018
    South Texas
    New year new things!!!

RIFLES ONLY, Inc. in collaboration with Vudoo Gun Works is proud to announce the opening of the “Rifles Only Rimfire Academy”!!!

The academy will include instruction and courses in all things rimfire. Fundamentals of Marksmanship, movers, alternate positions, competition rimfire, competition train ups, and much more.

Scheduling will begin soon for 2nd quarter 2021. Locations will include the famous Rifles Only facility in Kingsville, Tx., and Colorado, with the possibility of more locations to come.

We will also be standing up a Rimfire specific portion of the Kingsville facility. This will serve as a dedicated area for training and competitions.

A99C21E0-7A1C-4C5F-A1C4-0E5BD41B1C38.jpeg

awesome to see

gonna do any combo classes with 22 and centerfire? maye 2022?

We are still working all the minor details. But wanted to make sure we are announced and launched for 2021.

I would say at the very least, some Rimfire clinics will be scheduled ahead and/or behind the classic RO PR1/PR2. But don’t hold me to that just yet.

Reactions: b6graham
    New year new things!!!

RIFLES ONLY, Inc. in collaboration with Vudoo Gun Works is proud to announce the opening of the “Rifles Only Rimfire Academy”!!!

The academy will include instruction and courses in all things rimfire. Fundamentals of Marksmanship, movers, alternate positions, competition rimfire, competition train ups, and much more.

Scheduling will begin soon for 2nd quarter 2021. Locations will include the famous Rifles Only facility in Kingsville, Tx., and Colorado, with the possibility of more locations to come.

We will also be standing up a Rimfire specific portion of the Kingsville facility. This will serve as a dedicated area for training and competitions.

View attachment 7514535
    If looking for locations, try here in NE FL. Very under served. Save me a few vacation days :)

Reactions: Dthomas3523
    Who will be instructing?

Depends on date and locations. This seems like it will be a road show from time to time due to requests. So there is a possibility we will be in different locations on the same dates.

Jacob and I will be heavily involved. Along with a network of Rifles Only Instructors throughout the country when needed.

Last edited:
    There was a similar thread about interest in rimfire 2-3 day course near Denver...cannot find that now. Yes, I’d be up for this. Got this on my ‘watch list’ now.

I would be interested in a general training course.
    What would be the requirement\prerequisites?
    I do not have a rifle with a FFP scope and a mil reticle. But I do have a .22 1911, AR .22 conversion and a 10/22 with a 3-9 on it. What would the distance/range be?
    What would the training cover?

I would be interested in a general training course.
    What would be the requirement\prerequisites?
    I do not have a rifle with a FFP scope and a mil reticle. But I do have a .22 1911, AR .22 conversion and a 10/22 with a 3-9 on it. What would the distance/range be?
    What would the training cover?

We will be covering all topics from fundamentals of Marksmanship all the way through competition strategy. With anything in between. Ranges from 25-350yds. Mostly out to 2-250 though as that’s more practical.

Courses can also be conducted anywhere with a functional range and tailored to the interest of the participants ahead of time. (For example, if you are holding an Nrl22x match on Saturday, we can be on site Thur/fri offering either 2 day full courses, or separate 4hr clinics on things such as barricade shooting or basic wind strategy for competition).

Requirements would be precision bolt or semi with preferably a FFP reticle.

We will have Vudoo rifles for the schoolhouse if you don’t have the required rifle setup.

Reactions: Just Chuck
    Following this closely as I am just starting to dip my toes into the rimfire rabbit hole

Reactions: A&8's
    @Dthomas3523
    Any idea when the NH class will be scheduled/available online? Will other centerfire classes be going on as well or just rimfire?

Last edited:
    So no rimfire classes at all this year or just not yet on the website?

Not sure which you’re asking about. Specific to NH? Or in general.

There are a couple Rimfire classes on website in kingsville and Fort Collins. We have some in Nebraska and Minnesota that will be worked out and scheduled soon. No others currently in pipeline, but that can change.

Unless it’s a satellite site RO already uses or had other things scheduled, then prospective locations will need to contact us to work out arrangements. We would need to have the required amount of students signed up to make the trip work.

Not sure which you’re asking about. Specific to NH? Or in general.

There are a couple Rimfire classes on website in kingsville and Fort Collins. We have some in Nebraska and Minnesota that will be worked out and scheduled soon. No others currently in pipeline, but that can change.

Unless it’s a satellite site RO already uses or had other things scheduled, then prospective locations will need to contact us to work out arrangements. We would need to have the required amount of students signed up to make the trip work.
    Yes, was talking specifically rimfire in NH.