• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Introducing the new BT actions by Wolf Precision, Inc. and Bat Machine

JamieD

Wolf Precision, Inc.
Minuteman
Jul 17, 2007
Johnstown,pa
www.wolfprecision.net
We are really excited to introduce our new BT action. It has all the accuracy of the original Bat Tactical Action, but now weights 1/4 pound less and retails at $1385. It comes with an integral recoil lug, pinned aluminum 20 MOA rail, Ionbonded action, and Melonited bolt body. This is a great option to make a really accurate hunting rifle or a tactical rifle. It is also set up to work with our Rifle Chamber Cylinders which really sets us a worlds apart from anything else on the market.

Thank you for looking and if you have any questions please feel free to call.

JamieD
Wolf Precision, Inc.
www.wolfprecision.net

Attachments

• IMG_1708.jpg
    IMG_1708.jpg
    372.5 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_1710.jpg
    IMG_1710.jpg
    411.5 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_1711.jpg
    IMG_1711.jpg
    269.9 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_1714.jpg
    IMG_1714.jpg
    393.1 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_1712.jpg
    IMG_1712.jpg
    328.7 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
Reactions: M338
My friend has one of the original Wolf Tactical Bat short actions which I've shot many times. It's nice. Both he and I prefer the integrated recoil lug and 1911 rail even though it's non-adustable at a mere 20MOA cant. The locking lug surface area seems a bit small for high pressure "Magnum" cartridges in comparison to say a Remington 700 for PRC/SAUM/WSM type cartridges. The melonited bolt and action run very smoothly though with such tight bolt-to-raceway clearance.(y)

I'm really intrigued by the system.

A question I have, though, is whether or not with your cylinders we can have custom throats. For example, .223 F class barrels might need a longer freebore due to going w/ the 90 VLDs while a PRS gun may want a throat for 77s or 80s.

Is the freebore a part of the chamber extension or is it included in the barrel?

Floglock,
They are the standard 18TPI found on most bats.

Mcfred,
Thank you! We have build WSM's with them in the past with no issues. I believe the LA magnums have the same bolt lug design as well. I am really excited that we are finishing up testing the 6.5 PRC now. What a great caliber.

BeAccurate,
Thank you for the question. We have standard throats for most calibers, but we could cut them for a specific need like F-Class. The throat is all in the barrel so it is pretty easy to do.

JamieD
www.wolfprecision.net