• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Introducing The Vision Chassis for R700, Tikka, Sako and Sig Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

samb300

GCP Rifle Co. Accuracy Obsession Vision Products
Minuteman
  • Feb 22, 2013
    Milwaukee, WI
    The Vision Products out of Norway and GCP Rifle Co in Florida are excited to announce their partnership in bringing to the US the awesome and versatile Vision Chassis!

07_Vision_Chassis.jpg

The Vision Chassis is available for:
    - Short and long-action R700 and R700 clones (RH and LH available for short action)
    - Tikka CTR
    - Tikka T3 short and long action
    - Sako TRG-22
    - Sig 200 STR/SSG 3000

This chassis is feature-rich and configurable in multiple ways, from a full-length and weighted competition forend with covered top rail, to a mid-length hunting/all-around forend. There is an adjustable thumb rest, fixed or folding buttstock option, and a fully adjustable buttstock that includes a bag rider that can travel up and down to perfectly match the terrain with whatever rear bag you have with you.

M-Lok slots that allow internal and external weights are standard on the competition forend, along with a RRS dovetail for all your bipod clamps and gamer plates. An AR-15 grip tang lets you use whatever grip you prefer.

We believe this is a superior product that will be perfect for the serious competition shooter and general marksman alike. It has already been proven in the harsh field conditions of Norway, and is beginning to make its mark in US PRS and 22LR matches by the GCP Team shooters. Feel free to comment or ask any questions to me, Rick @Rick_gcprifleco , or Christian @The_vision . This chassis is in stock now at GCP Rifle Co in a variety of inlets and configurations, just give Rick a call to get more details!

01_Website_Pic.JPG

Vision_Chassis_Configurations.jpg
    02_Vision_Chassis.jpg
    03_Vision_Chassis.jpg
    04_Vision_Chassis.jpg
    05_Vision_Chassis.jpg
    06_Vision_Chassis.jpg

Last edited:
    And to add one more HUGE thing...

If you're on Instagram, we are doing an absolutely EPIC giveaway! Vision Products and GCP Rifle Co are giving away a complete Vision Chassis or AO/V Accuracy International chassis to one lucky winner in the US, and one other lucky winner elsewhere globally. All you need to do is head over to @the_vision_products or @gcprifleco page on Instagram, follow the rules and enter for free. The winners will be announced on Oct 1st, 2021.

https://www.instagram.com/the_vision_products/?hl=en

https://www.instagram.com/gcprifleco/?hl=en

Last edited:
    Reactions: Hoyt7mm and redx
    Whats up with that forearm for the Sako TRG.

Not saying I am going to buy one if you can import it, but I sure would be tempted.

Whats up with that forearm for the Sako TRG.

Not saying I am going to buy one if you can import it, but I sure would be tempted.
    That’s a great question, and one I can ask @The_vision

I know there is both a full TRG chassis and a replacement forend, not sure where we’re at on getting the forends imported. I believe the KRG forends are either on their way or here already.

08302E76-4AEF-475A-977C-63575472965B.jpeg

6F6BCAB6-CAEC-42DF-8E8D-943B1060D325.png

And to add one more HUGE thing...

If you're on Instagram, we are doing an absolutely EPIC giveaway! Vision Products and GCP Rifle Co are giving away a complete Vision Chassis or AO/V Accuracy International chassis to one lucky winner in the US, and one other lucky winner elsewhere globally. All you need to do is head over to @the_vision_products or @gcprifleco page on Instagram, follow the rules and enter for free. The winners will be announced on Oct 1st, 2021.

https://www.instagram.com/the_vision_products/?hl=en

https://www.instagram.com/gcprifleco/?hl=en
    Done. Heard about it on the podcast. Chassis looks great. Hope I win and can get my hands on one!

I ordered the TRG forend from Skytterlinken (the Norwegian seller for Vision and Design products) earlier this year. Quality and fitment are absolutely top notch and I love that my TRG now has full Arca, barricade stop and a lower/flatter COG when sitting on a bag or barricade. Plus it looks cool as hell. Supposedly it allows the TRG to use CTR mags but I have not tried that. My only gripe is that the anodizing kinda shiny and slick to the touch, so I am probably gonna cerakote it in a matte color. Or I may just be super cheap and put on some skateboard tape for more grippiness. In any case it's an awesome product and I'm happy to see a US distributor.

I ordered the TRG forend from Skytterlinken (the Norwegian seller for Vision and Design products) earlier this year. Quality and fitment are absolutely top notch and I love that my TRG now has full Arca, barricade stop and a lower/flatter COG when sitting on a bag or barricade. Plus it looks cool as hell. Supposedly it allows the TRG to use CTR mags but I have not tried that. My only gripe is that the anodizing kinda shiny and slick to the touch, so I am probably gonna cerakote it in a matte color. Or I may just be super cheap and put on some skateboard tape for more grippiness. In any case it's an awesome product and I'm happy to see a US distributor.
    Awesome! Thanks for the feedback, glad you're liking the TRG forend.

Is there ever going to be an AXMC option...?
    No, the AO/V AI chassis is designed as a competition forend for the short action platforms. I don’t think there is a business case for designing the same thing for the long action magnum AXMC.

It’s all well and good to spend hundreds to thousands of hours designing something for perfection, but if nobody buys it the effort is wasted.

Hell, I put about 50 hours and $1000 into the red dot mount on my P2000. Maybe 5 other people in the world would buy one, and I can’t make 5 for a price anyone would pay.

It’s all well and good to spend hundreds to thousands of hours designing something for perfection, but if nobody buys it the effort is wasted.

Hell, I put about 50 hours and $1000 into the red dot mount on my P2000. Maybe 5 other people in the world would buy one, and I can’t make 5 for a price anyone would pay.
    Not in a snarky way, I always tell people “I’ll do it if you’re willing to pay.”

I’ve told people in the past an AXMC chassis is certainly doable from a technical/machining point, but a one-off would likely cost more than a brand new fully loaded AXSR.

That’s a awesome design and checks all the boxes for me.really looks like a great rival to the MDT ACC. Hopefully they have a killer BF deal this year so I can scoop one up!!!

(I gotta cool it for a little bit, the wife is catching on to my over spending on precision rifle gear 😂)

Reactions: samb300
    That’s a awesome design and checks all the boxes for me.really looks like a great rival to the MDT ACC. Hopefully they have a killer BF deal this year so I can scoop one up!!!

(I gotta cool it for a little bit, the wife is catching on to my over spending on precision rifle gear 😂)
    Yeah I think mine is catching on too, even with my super discrete venmo account making post purchases....

• Haha
    Reactions: JasonPaul
    Please do a SH give away.
    I don't do instgram, fb, twitter, none of that crap.
    Thanks!
    Doing it on SH kinda defeats the purpose of the giveaway. They are doing the giveaway as advertisement on social media because that's where all the eyes are. They want as many people as possible to see the chassis.. That advertisement comes to the cost of 2 chassis' for them.

Please do a SH give away.
    I don't do instgram, fb, twitter, none of that crap.
    Thanks!
    I totally understand, but like David said, it’s how we’ve chosen to get more eyes on it and spread the word on social media. Nothing is stopping you from setting up a burner account on IG just for the contest though!

Reactions: BLKWLFK9
    I totally understand, but like David said, it’s how we’ve chosen to get more eyes on it and spread the word on social media. Nothing is stopping you from setting up a burner account on IG just for the contest though!
    I understand completely but I too will absolutely not create an account on fb, Twitter, IG or any of these other pits of idiocy. Burner or otherwise.

But I understand why IG would appeal to a company for marketing.

But I’ll have nothing to do w any of them.

I like it. It’s a nice looking chassis. I have two questions,

1. Is there night vision bridge or fully enclosed foreend option?
    2. why not have a more flat face in front of the mag well instead of the rounded edges. This would help with barricades

There are multiple nv/ enclosed options on the vision website.

I understand completely but I too will absolutely not create an account on fb, Twitter, IG or any of these other pits of idiocy. Burner or otherwise.

But I understand why IG would appeal to a company for marketing.

But I’ll have nothing to do w any of them.
    I understand and respect that. To some, social media is a necessary evil, to others it’s just evil. I fall somewhere in between but don’t judge (and sometimes envy) anyone who is completely off the social media grid.

Maybe we’ll look into a special SH deal or a giveaway of a smaller item like a Troll brake or weight kit.

I like it. It’s a nice looking chassis. I have two questions,

1. Is there night vision bridge or fully enclosed foreend option?
    2. why not have a more flat face in front of the mag well instead of the rounded edges. This would help with barricades
    Thanks! To answer your questions:

1. The competition forend, which is the long version with 8 M-Lok slots, has an optional NV bridge. This bridge is short, but can be added as a single, 2 or 3 of them to have a partial or fully enclosed top. They have provisions for a picatinny rail on top for NV optics.

079B0759-3679-41D0-908B-C85CED386CEF.jpeg

2. The rounded magwell is to allow contact with the bag or barricade regardless of the angle of the rifle relative to the barricade. If it’s completely square and you have to shoot where the prop isn’t perfectly perpendicular to the target, it can work against you. Plus at most matches 99% of positional shots are taken off a Gamechanger style bag anyway, so the rounded shape helps the chassis sit a little deeper into the bag as you push it forward.

Hope that helps!

Yeah, I’d want one for a TRG-42…
    I believe the full Vision chassis is available only for the short action TRG-22, but the replacement forend is available for both short AND long action. Let me follow up with Rick and see what he has in stock.

Reactions: GBMaryland
    Any pictures of the folder?This chassis may make me switch from ax aics

Any pictures of the folder?This chassis may make me switch from ax aics
    This video is pretty great, it shows the chassis features in detail. Check out 1:20 for the buttstock overview, and 6:40 for the folding buttstock. The buttstock DOES fold over the bolt knob as well :cool:

Reactions: redx
    I believe the full Vision chassis is available only for the short action TRG-22, but the replacement forend is available for both short AND long action. Let me follow up with Rick and see what he has in stock.
    Says 22/42 on their website. I'd want one for the 42 as well.

Says 22/42 on their website. I'd want one for the 42 as well.
    I have confirmed, the full Vision Chassis for Sako is for the short action TRG-22 only.

The replacement forend is available in both variants, short action -22 and long action -42.

Reactions: R_Swanson
    That'd be cool... I'd love to get a hold of one of each of them.

Reactions: Baron23
    Status
    Not open for further replies.