• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Introducing U.S. Optics EAST

JBW3

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Thanks in great part to all the members of this forum and the shooting community, U. S. Optics has expanded its operations! We have long recognized a need to increase our visibility in venues on the East Coast. These venues have been too far away for us to effectively pursue, this has significantly impacted our ability to expand and reach our customers.

Team U.S. Optics is pleased to announce we have established U.S. Optics, EAST. I am also pleased to welcome Craig to our team, you know him here as “doc76251”. He is currently in the process of setting up our operations in Virginia Beach, Virginia as he prepares to retire from 24 years of service to our country in the United States Navy. His abilities have been well demonstrated to us and he will be a valuable asset to the U.S. Optics Team. We are looking forward to a long and productive relationship that will expand U.S. Optics and allow us to take the next big step.

Welcome aboard Doc!!!!!!!

Now get to WORK!

[email protected]

John III

Re: Introducing U.S. Optics EAST

Good luck doc, Craig, will give where credit is due, thanks for your help, persistence and patience. Keep up the good work. I pray for your health and good fortune at you new adventure in life.

Good snag, John!
I am sure he is damn proud to be a member of your team.
I see greater success in USO's future as well as Craig's.

Thats GREAT news John! Good to see a Great company being successful enough to expand!

Congratulations John and Craig.

I have had the opportunity to shoot and hang out a bit with Craig. He is a straight up, first-class dude. Wishing you well in your new endeavor....

Now, hurry up and drive back down to the Edwards Farm and bring us some Free U.S. Optics Shit.....
laugh.gif

Jon

Doc foremost thank you for your 24 years protecting our freedom.

Congratulations on your new position, also.

Thanks guys
blush.gif

I cannot tell you how fortunate I feel to have this opportunity. John, Nick, Arnold and the entire US Optics Team are absolutely top notch. I was truly impressed by the level of craftsmanship and precision that I saw while visiting the shop. Then there are the people, the whole Team is absolutely some of the best I have met. For any of you that have retired or separated from the Military/Law Enforcement or any other job that you have know for your whole adult life the “outside” is a scary thing. I am exceptionally blessed to have secured such a great position with such a great Company. Thanks USO!

As to U.S.Optics East, we’re going to walk before we run. I’ll be doing Trade Shows, demo’s to the Military and Law Enforcement as well as trying to expand the dealer base up and down the east coast. Manufacturing and assembly may occur in the future, but based on what I saw and the level of craftsmanship, you guys don’t want me building a scope! So if any of you shop owners have contemplated carrying USO’s give me a shout and I’ll do my best to live up to the standards that have been set by Team USO.

Oh, and for all of you that have talked with Becky on the phone……… You should meet her in person, (she’s HAWT!!!!!) don’t tell her I said that
grin.gif

Cheers,

[email protected]

Does this mean USO is going to be expanding it's own operations down in California in order to meet the demand created by East coast operations?

Will you guys be moving away from the custom made to order scopes in favor of a production lineup of scopes?

How will all this affect build time and product costs?

Congrats John and Doc. Hope the future on the east coast is bright.

Thats great news but not for my region. I would like to set up a midwest location here in Michigan to better serve the tasco mounted whitetail hunter population. Dont have much else to do again, I am in MICHIGAN! GOOD LUCK

Great news for us shooters. Nothing like the best getting better and bigger.
Congratulations.

Easy guys,

Putting together anything like there is in the home base is alot harder than building say, an AR-15 assembly hub. Like I said we'll walk before we run and ensure that all the peices are in place prior to jumping in. That is up to John to decide when that will take place.

We're just getting started.

But the future is so bright...... (wait for it)

I gotta wear shades
cool.gif

Cheers,

[email protected]

Aw, come on the real question on the minds of everyone is .... does this mean there is going to be an additional set of US Optics girls?

In all seriousness, congratulations.

New USO girls, hmmmmmm. I do know this guy who's significant other knows alot of pole dancers.....
grin.gif

Cheers,

Doc

Lesseeee,

Gallon of Captian, 2 cases of Corona (Lite), 1 tee-shirt, 1 T-Back and 1 Booty short should do what 12 of them
grin.gif

Gotta run video on that

Cheers,

Doc

If it's anything like the wedding I recently attended, of which 90% of the guests were strippers and dates, I need headgear with a drool cup. The dance floor was a sight to behold.

You will have to work on that one, Doc.
laugh.gif

Congrats Doc! On both retirement and your new job. Thanks for your service, and I look forward to seeing your success with U.S. Optics.

Doc,

What a great deal for you and USO!!!!

I am very happy this happened.

John

Doc: Congratulations on your retirement - thanks for serving your country so well and so long!

Best wishes for the new opportunity.

And your P.M. box is full.

Cheers!
-- Lindy

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: huntem</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Doc foremost thank you for your 24 years protecting our freedom.

Congratulations on your new position, also. </div></div>

What he said!!

WE NEED A STIMULUS SALE!

Be sure to promote the whole line as 100% Made in America.
People need to know they can buy an ST10 for less than the now made in China Loopys.

CONGRATS DOC!!
Couldnt have happened to a better guy....

I didnt do 24 years but after 5 I know what you are talking about....scared the hell out of me when I checked out on the last day....I swear they wouldnt have any retention issues if they had a recruiter standing right there when everyone checked out....

But congrats seriously.....

Thanks guys!!! We're getting there, the traveling road show begins soon.

Lindy, PM Box fixed, thanks.

Cheers,

Doc

Congrats Doc, Now maybe you can take some time off and come down to the farm and pick up your rifle. Dr Phil is thinking about putting it on Gun Broker. Looks like 24 May will be shoting some more eggs. Congrats again, Need an invite for your retirement, so that I can wear my bus driver uniform.

Thanks for your service Chief

Tom

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: doc76251</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Oh, and for all of you that have talked with Becky on the phone……… You should meet her in person, (she’s HAWT!!!!!) don’t tell her I said that
grin.gif
.</div></div>

I have met her in person... Becky certainly deserves a double, triple, or even quadruple take when she walks by... Them boys at USO are a lucky bunch to see her every day.

Congrats Doc!