• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Introduction Post

Arminius214

Private
Minuteman
Jun 12, 2021
HOU TX
Hello all. I'm formerly an Abrams platoon leader and later an Air Assault Infantry platoon leader, with deployment to OIF from 09-10 with the infantry platoon. Currently am a police officer for one of the US's largest cities, have been on the SWAT team for the last four years as an assaulter, with time spent on patrol, citywide anti-gang units and a specialized tactical unit in our narcotics division. Also work as a contractor for the State Department, training specialized tactical units in eastern europe, mediterranean region, and southern africa, with projects ongoing. Have completed the basic sniper courses for my state and am working on meeting the weekly sniper qual standards for my unit to fill in as a backup sniper when guys are out. Looking to discover areas that I am not familiar or competent with to grow professionally and to find better ways of doing things if I'm doing it the hard way.