• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Introduction

burgerus

Private
Minuteman
Jan 15, 2024
California
Hi,
I'm Walker, from California.
I came across a trg 22 in 308 a few years ago and have been slowly pushing 1500m.
Joining the forum for advice and to aquire a new optic as my 14x isn't cutting it for these ranges.
Looking forward to interacting with you all.

Hi,
I'm Walker, from California.
I came across a trg 22 in 308 a few years ago and have been slowly pushing 1500m.
Joining the forum for advice and to aquire a new optic as my 14x isn't cutting it for these ranges.
Looking forward to interacting with you all.
Welcome! It's always nice to see new members introduce themselves and not just barge right in.

Take a look at the Observation & Sighting Devices subforum- we just had someone ask for a recommendation on best value scopes under $2000. A few of them can be had for about $1399 street price.

I've definitely been considering zco. I'll keep and eye on the BTS forum here for one with the reticle I'm after. Still debating but the mpct 3x seems appealing to my use case.

@Milf Dots
Thanks for the warm welcome and the direction. Nice name ;)
I use the mpct2 and 2x and really like the openness especially if the 2x.