• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Investment Help

Deputy Dan

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jan 21, 2021
Georgia
Hey - I need some advice. I got the following email today --

My name is John Campbell. I am a Sergeant with the United States Military Force stationed in Afghanistan on the war against terrorism. Based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from Afghanistan, I have decided to quit the Army and relocate to your country which why I need to invest in it now. To do that I need a partner. Get back to me if you are interested in partnering with me in the investment that involves millions of Dollars.

Regards
Sgt. John Campbell

With all the recent politically correct measures and such, I may not be up on the latest enlistment regs: has the United States Military Force [sic] recently changed their enlistment qualifications to let in people that have never even been to my country (US)? Maybe for millionaires, which this guy seems to be? Maybe once I send him my bank account information and my social security number we'll get all that straightened out.

Hey - any of you know this guy? Can't be all that many John Campbells who are sergeants in the US Military Force, can there?

And if anybody is interested in co-investing, let me know. If not this deal, I've got a Zambian Prince I've been working with, to help him divest his family of some gold holdings here. Might could use some help on that one. Just let me know.

• Haha
Reactions: diverdon
You need to download a good book. Or write one.

lol that is all kinds of stupid, but I am sure someone has fallen for it

Reactions: diverdon
With all the recent politically correct measures and such, I may not be up on the latest enlistment regs: has the United States Military Force [sic] recently changed their enlistment qualifications to let in people that have never even been to my country (US)? Maybe for millionaires, which this guy seems to be? Maybe once I send him my bank account information and my social security number we'll get all that straightened out.

Almost. If you are willing to invest between $500K and $ 1.8 million (situational dependent) the EB-5 Visa is a fast-tracked path to citizenship. Yes, some critics complain that citizenship is up for sale.

Yes, you can join the military without being a citizen.
You are correct, they would need to reside in the United States for up to one year prior to enlistment. To be fair, he never said he had not been to the United States.

These two paths are exclusive and not dependent upon each other.

Ask him what unit he is assigned to. I'm crossing my fingers for tropic thunder.

tenor (5).gif

Hey - I need some advice. I got the following email today --

My name is John Campbell. I am a Sergeant with the United States Military Force stationed in Afghanistan on the war against terrorism. Based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from Afghanistan, I have decided to quit the Army and relocate to your country which why I need to invest in it now. To do that I need a partner. Get back to me if you are interested in partnering with me in the investment that involves millions of Dollars.

Regards
Sgt. John Campbell

Hey - any of you know this guy? Can't be all that many John Campbells who are sergeants in the US Military Force, can there?

And if anybody is interested in co-investing, let me know. If not this deal, I've got a Zambian Prince I've been working with, to help him divest his family of some gold holdings here. Might could use some help on that one. Just let me know.
Hey dude, I think I know you... kabul? Were you in Al Ramadi, Iraq around 07?