• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes IOR 10x56 or U.S. ST-10

EasyGravy

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 15, 2014
syracuse
www.facebook.com
Saw one of these at gun club today and I have to say I was impressed. I am currently using a SWFA 10x42hd and to me the IOR 10x56 was night and day better visually to me and that mp8 reticle is very nice. I was planning on a uso st-10x but the IOR is very appealing at $850.
Anyone thoughts ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

I really like my IOR, but, with the USO, you can customize it to your liking and the toughness of USO scopes is legendary.

I THINK you will find the IOR TO BE EVERY BIT THE OTHER SCOPE IS AN THEN SOME.

IOR glass is good. But IMHO the glass on the three ST-10 scopes I have owned has been on par. I also liked the reticle options for the USOs. I also preferred the knobs and parallax adjustments with the USO over the IOR.
I would save a lil bit more and get the St10

Good luck with your search

AS

Like the others have said, with the USO you get a LOT more options (from turrets, to reticle, or body color). Their customer service is also legendary and of course, made in America.

I just purchased a ST-10 and sighted it in on Saturday. I really like the scope. I do have other USO scopes. My opinion is that you can not go wrong with USO.

Saw one of these at gun club today and I have to say I was impressed. I am currently using a SWFA 10x42hd and to me the IOR 10x56 was night and day better visually to me and that mp8 reticle is very nice. I was planning on a uso st-10x but the IOR is very appealing at $850.
Anyone thoughts ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

The USO is better however neither really offers a whole lot over what you are using right now. The 10x42 HD model is a fine little scope in its own right and very durable/reliable. If you are looking for a scope upgrade I'd think about jumping to a nice variable like a Nightforce or Razor HD. Then you would have something that really does offer a lot more than what you are using right now.

If you're looking in the USO ST-10 price range, I'd recommend a second hand NF 2.5-10x. I had the USO MR-10, which I assume is similar to the ST-10 at 10x, and the NF was a lot more agreeable to my eye. The NF is also lighter and has a more proven track record for durability.