• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes IOR 2.5-10 accessories

Mumbles

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2008
Pittsburgh Area
I'm have an earlier generation IOR 2.5-10x42 FFP. It's not Gen 1, but it's not the current one with the exposed turrets and the push button illumination.

Some time ago, I lost one of the turret caps, and I'd like to replace it. Valdada customer service has been no help. Scott at Liberty Optics was very helpful and told me to get a hold of Valdada first and see what they said, and if they couldn't help to get back in touch with him and he'd see what he could do. I haven't gotten back to him yet, been busy/deployed/forgot. Just checking here to see if anyone has any additional suggestions.

I'd also like to add a cat tail to the power ring if possible. The only one I can turn up with google is the Switchview for the IOR 1.5-8, but looking at the pictures, I don't think that will fit. Maybe. Hard to say. If no one is currently making a cat tail for the 2.5-10, does anyone have experience with both the 2.5-10 and the Switchview line that might be able to suggest which would be most easily modified to fit?