• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes IOR 2.5x10 x42 FFP?

TEAMSENDIT

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Sep 22, 2008
    whidbey island
    I have an IOR 2.5x10x42 non-illuminated with the mp8 reticle and FFP. I am going to be putting this in the for sale section and just wanted to make sure that my price wasn't out of line. it is in good condition with slight ring marks. I was planning on asking 675 plus shipping because thats what I paid for it.The problem is I don't see many of these used for sale so I don't really know if that is was a good deal or not.

thanks scott

Re: IOR 2.5x10 x42 FFP?

That price is not way out of line...lower $6's would be a good deal.

Scott, just bought one two weeks ago for $650. It was SFP illuminated and basically NIB. Sounds like you're around the right price range.

I agree with dcal and my suggestion would be $650 + shipping as he suggests. Technically it is used and there are ring marks. I don't see how you can ask retail given these circumstances. Of course it is totally up to you since you are the seller. Good luck and I am sure you will realize the maximum profit for your scope.