• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes IOR 3x25 CQB feedback

branson1369

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Oct 6, 2008
    NC Foothills
    Anyone got any experience with this scope? I am looking for a scope for an M4 I am building and looking for a possible option vs. ACOG and Leupold mark IV 3x or 4x scope

Re: IOR 3x25 CQB feedback

It's a great peice of glass, and I really like the reticle. The glass is better than my ACOG, and the illumination is bright! I would like to have seen it with a quick detach feature (it screws on with nuts). I had it mounted on top of a flat top 18" SPR rifle and it was a great set up for shooting out to 600yrds. Personaly, I like a scope with some magnification. 3x is just about right for me. Clicks are solid, and it's built like a tank.

I'm looking to sell mine and a bunch of other stuff if you are interested. Tax man is taking a big wet bite out of my ass this year!

Re: IOR 3x25 CQB feedback

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tman300wm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's a great peice of glass, and I really like the reticle. The glass is better than my ACOG, and the illumination is bright! I would like to have seen it with a quick detach feature (it screws on with nuts). I had it mounted on top of a flat top 18" SPR rifle and it was a great set up for shooting out to 600yrds. Personaly, I like a scope with some magnification. 3x is just about right for me. Clicks are solid, and it's built like a tank.

I'm looking to sell mine and a bunch of other stuff if you are interested. Tax man is taking a big wet bite out of my ass this year!

</div></div>

My thought exactly. I had one but traded it as I hardly ever shoot my AR