• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes IOR MP-8 Reticle: Size of Center Aiming Point?

Former0302

Private
Minuteman
Oct 15, 2008
Baltimore County
Looks like about .5 mils, but anyone know for sure? Tried the search, didn't see a specific answer to this question...

Thanks in advance

Re: IOR MP-8 Reticle: Size of Center Aiming Point?

Width of the stadio lines = .1 mil

What about the center dot? .5 mil or full mil?

Thanks guys!

I think its thinner. The A% reticle in the 3-18 FFP is .1 MILRAD the MP-8 is thinner I think.

John

center dot is .25 MOA. I think Liberty Optics has a picture of the reticle on their website.

Randy

Hmmm...link doesn't seem to want to work...try this one.

MP-8SSMilDotLogBookCards.jpg

quick question..

from the pictures on IOR's website the dot of the modified mp-8 reticle (SH edition) looks a lot smaller than that of the normal mp-8 reticle..

is this true?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: stungib</div><div class="ubbcode-body">quick question..

from the pictures on IOR's website the dot of the modified mp-8 reticle (SH edition) looks a lot smaller than that of the normal mp-8 reticle..

is this true? </div></div>

I do not know, but I have a grasp of the A5 reticle in the 3-18x42 FFP. That dot is .1 MILRAD

John