• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes IOR Valdada 3.5-18x50 MOA MP8-MOA 35mm tube

nobody13

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 31, 2011
Montana
Just received my new scope from Scott at Liberty Optics. He is first class to deal with. Answered all my questions as I have never owned an IOR. Glass is Phenominal, Turrets are perfect and feel on par with NF. Reticle is very good as well. The .25 MOA center dot really draws your attention to focus on target. Scope is going to be put on a 6.5x47L. Reticle lighting system is great. I really like the fact that you can adjust intensity with the push of a button. Auto shutoff may be handy as well. Haven't got to shoot with it yet, but my initial impression is extremely good. Will certainly post after I get to play, but will definately rate this scope with the top end companies at a reasonable price so far.

Re: IOR Valdada 3.5-18x50 MOA MP8-MOA 35mm tube

Please post pics I was thinking of buying that scope

Thanks for the post! Range report, range report!!
smile.gif

Range report as soon as I get the rifle. Should be this month. As far as pics, shoot me a PM and I will reply via E-mail with pics.

It is funny, I just bought one and am waiting on my TRG to arrive, I will also get pics and a review of it against my other IOR scopes.