• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes IOR Valdada or Vortex Razor HD?

Inkognito

Private
Minuteman
Apr 10, 2010
United States
I am going to buy a scope to mount on my SIG 556 classic around the first of the year. This is used mostly for coyote hunting. I really like the IOR Valdada 1.5-8x30. However, I have heard some rumblings about quality issues with Valdada. I have also considered the Vortex Razor HD 1-4x24. Both have features that I like, but ultimately I want the one that will have the best optical quality to allow me to hunt in low light conditions at dusk or at night under a half to full moon.

So my question is which of these two scope will have the clearer optics under low light conditions? I live in eastern Kansas, is there anyone who owns one of these two scopes that is close enough and willing to let me take a look through it around dusk? Thanks for any input or advice.