• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bevan

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 3, 2009
I've got no personal experience with them and neither does anyone I know, search gave me zero results so I'll just ask

Would I be making a terrible mistake if I bought a 2.5-10x42 with lit M8 and mil adjust?

Price is ~$850 US secondhand, pretty mint condition.

Re: IOR

There a FFP 2.5-10 for sale here:
http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1129719#Post1129719

I had one and they are an excellent scope. If the one you are looking at has a blue ring on the eyepiece and slotted screws for the turret resets its an old one, and I wouldn't pay top dollar for it.
The model hemiram has for sale is a kickass scope. No better variable FFP anywhere near it in the price range.

Depends on what your installing it on. Pics attached are of two new gen IOR's. The first one made it aprox 55 rounds, the 2nd 35 on a 338LM. On a 223-308 they might make it.

DSCN3560.jpg

DSCN3562.jpg

Going on a 6.5x47, previous owner had it on a .308. No blue ring on the eyepiece.

Since it's for sale here in NZ it's easier and cheaper than paying shipping etc to get a secondhand one from the US

I had one and sold it, mine was not mil adjustment. I bought and sold mine for much less than that, but on the other hand it was here in the states. It is no USO, but was a very nice scope, very positive click and nice "clear" glass.

IOR has great glass, good knob's and a piss poor finish. It will mark up the scope the first time you put ring's on it. If it track's like some say it does, it will be an outstanding scope. (I just bought a 2-12x w/ 35mm tube) I have a 3x CQB IOR scope which is one of the best AR scope's I'v ever used. (and I'v used just about anything you can name) I would say grab it, but first call Scott at Liberty Optics and make sure it's not a model they had trouble with or something. Keep him in mind for your new scope's as well.