• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Iota Outdoors

DacianMH

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
  • So, today I called Iota Outdoors to purchase a Krux stock and out of curiosity I asked if they offer MIL/LE or first responder discounts on purchases made directly through them. The nice receptionist said “I don’t know, let me ask and find out!” and after several minutes of waiting she came back to say “We’re currently only offering discounts to Firefighters and EMT’s only, sorry!” I then asked “so no law enforcement?” “No sorry”. I dunno what to make of that but figured if anyone wanted to know, they don’t support Law Enforcement in the way of a discount.

Reactions: 284winner
    So, today I called Iota Outdoors to purchase a Krux stock and out of curiosity I asked if they offer MIL/LE or first responder discounts on purchases made directly through them. The nice receptionist said “I don’t know, let me ask and find out!” and after several minutes of waiting she came back to say “We’re currently only offering discounts to Firefighters and EMT’s only, sorry!” I then asked “so no law enforcement?” “No sorry”. I dunno what to make of that but figured if anyone wanted to know, they don’t support Law Enforcement in the way of a discount.
    Getting ready to order a Eko stock from them. Had the same question to ask. Thanks for answering it. John

Getting ready to order a Eko stock from them. Had the same question to ask. Thanks for answering it. John
    They’re nice stocks but require bedding so if you factor that in it can cost you anywhere from $700 to $1000 on a Krux. They’ve messed up several of my orders and shipped to an old address I used to live at even after providing the proper address. Anyways since I’ve had more time with it I’ll say I’ll probably just buy a manners or a proof stock. The high comb doesn’t help with zeroing through the action and barrel if you use that method at all.

Well I'm leaning toward the AG composites Armor stock at this point. Didn't bed my Kremlin's and they are very accurate rifles in unbedded stocks. Got lucky I guess. I bed only if needed. My rifles are strictly hunting outfits. Kinda want a sub 2lb stock so thinking the Eko is closer to 40oz. Thanks for the response.