• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses Iowa Basic Precision Rifle Course by BP Precision at Sureshot Range in Mt. Auburn IA

Ben17

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Dec 14, 2018
WI
BP Precision Basic long range precision rifle course at Sureshot in Mt Auburn, Iowa.

This course is an entry level course where shooters will take themselves and their rifles to the next level. In this one-day course we will go over the fundamentals, rifle setup, how to setup and verify ballistic software, and how to account for environmental factors such as wind temperature, air pressure and humidity.

Course cost: $225 per person

Dates: Saturday, June 13, 2020

Times: 8:00am-5:00pm

Equipment: Sub MOA Rifle with Quality Scope, Bipod, Rear bag, and 80-100 rounds of match ammunition.

Bring a lunch.

Limited availability

Contact Ben with BP Precision at [email protected] for more info or if you would like to sign up. All courses are prepay via emailed invoice. Private lesson also available.

Last edited:
Course Plan:
AM: Fundamentals and 100 yard range (zero and grouping exercises)
Lunch: Wind, Environment and Ballistics class/Build guns in your chosen software.
PM: Verify software data shooting out to 1100 yards while practicing wind calls.

Ben's good to go, I would definitely recommend his class for anyone stuck in the God forsaken Midwest, haha! I've spent 200 bucks on a lot dumber shit than his class, that's for sure.

Reactions: Ben17
I plan on signing up for this class, just waiting to see whats happening with our lockdown before I commit again... our "safer at home" was extended until the end of May now.
DW

Reactions: Ben17
I plan on signing up for this class, just waiting to see whats happening with our lockdown before I commit again... our "safer at home" was extended until the end of May now.
DW
Let me know!

Are there slots still available for this? I’d like to attend but not sure about my availability in mid-June yet. Trying to convince a friend too, but doubtful right now he could come.