• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Iowa school shooting

No significant details from this briefing. They did confirm that they have identified the shooter. No info on the number of victims or their condition.

There will be another briefing this afternoon.

A local reporter is saying that UnityPoint Methodist Hospital is treating 2 gunshot victims. Earlier they reported at least 1 life flight to Mercy One, but I haven't heard anything new about that.

From a local reporter: The shooter is believed dead from an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound and may have been a student, according to multiple law enforcement officials briefed on the matter.

Three others were injured, including two students and an administrator, the officials said.

One of the injuries may be fatal but the investigation is ongoing, the officials said. There have been suggestions that the administrator is the HS Principal.

This all apparently happened before school started so that there were few students in the building which may have been a blessing.

From Twitters. Allegedly a selfie of the shooter before he started. Unconfirmed if it is really him.

1704389145992.png

• Haha
Reactions: 1911hombre
6 Victims, HS Principal and (5) students, (1) 6th grader deceased.

There was a breakfast program going on at the time of the shooting.

The shooter also had a possible explosive device that was dismantled and rendered safe on site.

Reactions: rlsmith1
Guess this is what happens when kids only get a week off school for winter break! My nephew got a month off for college haha.

Crazy Vivek was supposed to be in the town today. Last time I was in Perry it was on my way to Guthrie Center, not much there. Would have expected something like this in Des Moines, Iowa City, Cedar Rapids, Cedar Falls, or Waterloo but not there. Sad for the families and will see how all this unfolds

Anyone notice how some of the " you have to respect and accept me , look at me , look at me , don't ignore me , accept me I'm over here , hey fuckin look at me , why won't you worship me , you're bullying me by not worship me and engaging in my delusion , by not worshiping me this is genocide , now I have to kill my bullies #cantakeanymore " seem to be behind these shootings .

Anyone notice how some of the " you have to respect and accept me , look at me , look at me , don't ignore me , accept me I'm over here , hey fuckin look at me , why won't you worship me , you're bullying me by not worship me and engaging in my delusion , by not worshiping me this is genocide , now I have to kill my bullies #cantakeanymore " seem to be behind these shootings .
Yeah, because those are the kids who have serious mental and emotional problems. Normal kids don't do this crap, only very disturbed kids do this, which is also the case for this whole woke/ lbgtq whatever bunch.

Yep- It's being reported- but only by conservative news- the shooter was a 'Trans Activist'.

Yep- It's being reported- but only by conservative news- the shooter was a 'Trans Activist'.
The parents, teachers, and doctors that were facilitating this “transition” bullshit on a minor should be up on conspiracy to murder charges right now. They helped fuck the kid up and now we all get to see the results. How many more are out there being surgically and chemically destroyed in this woke pursuit of evolutionary destruction.

Our government is forcing schools into producing trans children I guess to maintain the level of school shootings .Should private groups be proactive in seeking out these trans activists to prevent school shootings since its so prevalent with school shootings.

Children are emotionally unstable for the most part. The kids walk around like they are terrified to be outside their made up existance in the homes. They've probably been on SSRI meds since birth. Easy marks. And don't pretend like they aren't being groomed online by the alphabets. They've been doing the same shit to those goat fuckers for the last 25+ years.

On demand distractions...

Reactions: BurtG and candyx
Wow.....imagine that. A school shooting that just co-insides with the Epstein list.

What mass shooting hasn't come right without to the release of major news of something bad the .gov is doing.

Doc

Reactions: BurtG and 232593
The control of information is something the elite always does, particularly in a despotic form of government. Information, knowledge, is power. If you can control information, you can control people.

Tom Clancy

Reactions: 232593 and Faronth
Would like confirmation on trigger puller, but it is definitely a whack job either way.

Did it end up being a tranny or some other degenerate sub species?

That Tik Tok video...it's 17 and it has the voice of Bobby Hill???
The longer clip of that has his friend with the voice of hank hill, is a dub.

The longer clip of that has his friend with the voice of hank hill, is a dub.
Thanks, I wondered about that, but haven't seen the full version. It was too perfect.

Just another mentally ill LGBTQ. Wonder which murder kill pills aka antidepressants this one was on.

Last edited:
It is not too surprising to see this . Hell, right here in the pit there was one douche wishing another person was dead instead of the deceased person... in a Condolence thread that turned into a shit show. Mods cleaned it up thankfully , before the guy's brother posted in the same thread . That's fucked up . This shit is learned , it's not natural . A quick look in the pit shows a man how fucked up people really are .

Let's hope trump is next, .
It is not too surprising to see this . Hell, right here in the pit there was one douche wishing another person was dead instead of the deceased person... in a Condolence thread that turned into a shit show. Mods cleaned it up thankfully , before the guy's brother posted in the same thread . That's fucked up . This shit is learned , it's not natural . A quick look in the pit shows a man how fucked up people really are .
Preach it borther!

"Let's hope Trump is next."

Who said this in regards to the Feinstein Dead thread?

6 Victims, HS Principal and (5) students, (1) 6th grader deceased.

There was a breakfast program going on at the time of the shooting.

The shooter also had a possible explosive device that was dismantled and rendered safe on site.
The up side of this. the Uvalde cops could learn about testicles from the principle.

Iowa school principal was shot trying to distract shooter so ...

1704578903491.png
CBS News
https://www.cbsnews.com › U.S.

23 hours ago — Dan Marburger was one of seven people injured by a teenage shooter at Iowa's Perry High School.

The up side of this. the Uvalde cops could learn about testicles from the principle.

Iowa school principal was shot trying to distract shooter so ...

View attachment 8316076
CBS News
https://www.cbsnews.com › U.S.

23 hours ago — Dan Marburger was one of seven people injured by a teenage shooter at Iowa's Perry High School.
Think how this could have turned out if the principal had been armed and instead of distracting the shooter, would have resolved the situation right then and there.

Think how this could have turned out if the principal had been armed and instead of distracting the shooter, would have resolved the situation right then and there.
Much better but he wasnt. I'd say what he did unarmed took more courage.

Reactions: MadDuner