• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

IPA Doomsday Plane

db2000

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 27, 2020
    IMG_1248.jpeg

• Haha
    Reactions: Maggot
    Reactions: db2000
    View attachment 8285884

Boeing will eventually get this I guarantee it. The 747-800 is the only platform capable unless they go to a 380 which I doubt. They could also use a 777x but I just don’t see Airbus getting this or the beer company 😂.

• Haha
    Reactions: db2000 and Maggot
    Boeing will eventually get this I guarantee it. The 747-800 is the only platform capable unless they go to a 380 which I doubt. They could also use a 777x but I just don’t see Airbus getting this or the beer company 😂.
    We could save some $$$ and sub the job out to the Chinese. Loan them the tech if they promise not to steal it.;)

Relaxing with a nice, cool, crisp IPA wouldn't be the worst way to deal with an end-of-the-world scenario.

Reactions: Maggot
    Relaxing with a nice, cool, crisp IPA wouldn't be the worst way to deal with an end-of-the-world scenario.
    Sierra Nevada has survived the IPA craze. It’s still my “reference” beer for all others.
    As I side note, my fried that worked for Wicked Weed brewing in AVL said they were really allowed autonomy when bought out by SN 🍻

Reactions: rhsc
    • Haha
    Sierra Nevada has survived the IPA craze. It’s still my “reference” beer for all others.
    As I side note, my fried that worked for Wicked Weed brewing in AVL said they were really allowed autonomy when bought out by SN 🍻
    Wicked weed was bought by AB not SN. As far as I know, Sufferfest is the only brewery Grossman has bought. They have also spearheaded the IPA craze but my favorites are not any of their many IPAs.

Wicked weed was bought by AB not SN. As far as I know, Sufferfest is the only brewery Grossman has bought. They have also spearheaded the IPA craze but my favorites are not any of their many IPAs.
    You’re correct. By fault. SN passed on VA for a plant and decided on AVL I believe. Yeah, definitely AB. Anyway, they were apparently pretty nice about the whole acquisition. Kinda a moot point now I guess.
    Back to Doomsday Beers!!!!🍺

Mine as well. Think I'll go pour another.