• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

IPAD cover/case for field use

Re: IPAD cover/case for field use

+1 for the Otterbox defender. I've got one on my iPhone, iPod touch, and my wifes iPad. The one on my iPhone has been through hell, and my wife has dropped the iPad on tile and concrete a few times with no problems.

Another vote for the otter box defender. Have them on the iPad, and my iPhone. They work great. I have dropped both of them multiple times over the last couple years with no problems.

otterbox+1000 makes the ipad much heavier but the protection is the best out there. I dont like the plastic screen protector though so i just didnt use it. The cover that comes with it makes a good stand for typing or watching videos.

Have an otterbox defender on mine too. Real quality and no issue with it. Do need a new screen protector, and i would recommend one, but plan on replacing it about every 4-6 months if you use it moderately.

Defended secured - thanks! I went and looked at some alternatives but they did not approach my expectations for it.

I've been using the Otterbox defender for my iPhone for a year now and have beat the hell out of it. On top of being a tough product their customer service is awesome. The only thing I have managed to break is the belt clip and a simple email got me a new one with no questions asked.

I know you already got it, but the Defender is awesome. First day I had it, my 4 year old was watching a Thomas movie on it while walking into a post office. He tripped on a curb, and threw the iPad about 15 feet, spinning like a frisbee. I had the hard cover snapped over the back, and it landing flat on it. The iPad didn't even blink, and the cover only had a few scuffs. He was crying before it even hit the ground, thinking he broke it. I'm not gonna lie, my heart skipped a couple beats. The Defender has paid for itself many times since I got it.

Do a google search for Multicam IPad Cover. There's a place in Canada that has'em. I've got one and it turns your iPad into a tacticool piece of kit. Protects as good as it looks too!

www.milsig.ca/

+1 for otterbox...own it...its great

was checking out old a__ pam grier on oprah and mc hammer was plugging a ipad case with a built in keyboard from zagg . looks cool and it might be tough. hammer dropped it on the floor.

I'm actually surprised how I love writing with my ipad case . I never really thought it would be that easy and user-friendly to do so.

Just a heads up, my local target had iPad otter box defenders on clearance for$44 bucks. I bought one and so far it is working great.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: medic103</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know you already got it, but the Defender is awesome. First day I had it, my 4 year old ipad 2 caseswas watching a Thomas movie on it while walking into a post office. He tripped on a curb, and threw the iPad about 15 feet, ipad 2 leatherspinning like a frisbee. I had the hard cover snapped over the back,iPad2 cases and it landing flat on it. The iPad didn't even blink, and the cover only had a few scuffs. He was crying before it even hit the ground, thinking he broke it. I'm not gonna lie, my heart skipped a couple beats. The Defender has paid for itself many times since I got it. </div></div>

The only thing I have managed to break is the belt clip and a simple email got me a new one with no questions asked.

<span style="font-weight: bold">iPad cases</span> or <span style="font-weight: bold">ipad 2 case with keyboard </span>http://www.espow.com/wholesale-apple-accessories-protective-cases-ipad-cases.html are perfectly designed for iPad2. The coolest style and solid function of iPad2case will definitely provide the best protection, making your beloved iPad2 safe at all time. Choose your favorite colored iPad2 case from espow.